1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TwistedKitty

Jun 6, 2009

1. If you've been involved in a transaction with me, please post feedback.
      Thank you for your post, and thank you for your busines!

2. I purchased several MSD items from TwistedKitty - they were shipped immediately, they were in excellent condition, communication was outstanding and I am very pleased with my purchase.

Thank you so much, Lauren!!

3. I purchased several MSD clothing items from TwistedKitty. They were packed and shipped in an incredibly short period of time, and all objects were in the exact condition described in the sales post.

Communication with TwistedKitty was extremely prompt and very open. I would recommend doing business with her.

4. I purchased a few items from TwistedKitty and everything went smoothly. Very nice, good communication, and the items arrived super fast. Thank you so much! :)

5. I purchased several MSD items from TwistedKitty. Communication was excellent and she shipped them out the next day, and I received them the day after that. I would recommend doing business with her.:)

6. Hello,
      I took part in TwistedKitties weekend sale ! The items I got are amazing and were an excellent value . I was very impressed with great communication and super fast shipping . Thank you for helping me spruce up my Cherries wardrobe for such a great price. I am completely satisfied with this seller . XOXO

7. I bought an MSD tutu from TwistedKitty, which arrived quickly and was packaged very well. Communication was good and she was very patient. :)

8. Had a possitive experiance with Twistedkitty! Lighting fast payment, great to work with, and let me know that the item got to her. Would sell to again.

Hope you like the kitty shoes ^_^

9. TwistedKitty ordered some hats from me. She sent payment quickly and was very prompt in replies by PM. Wonderful transaction - pleasure to deal with.
      Thank you,
      ~Shannon

10. I bought some bracelets from TwistedKitty, and she sent it out quick. Communication was great too x33 They came fast, and she included some free jelly bracelets as well. Love them so much; thank you! :D

11. TwistedKitty bought SD girl outfit from me~She is very nice~paid and replied quickly~I really enjoy our transaction~thank you very much~^^

12. I bought a MSD jacket and it arrived quickly and everything went smoothly~ Thanks again :)!!

13. TwistedKitty commissioned me to crochet a beanie for her doll. She was great to work with and paid on time.

14. I bought some MSD clothes and accessories from TwistedKitty, and she was wonderful to work with, and very patient with me when some money issues arose. communication was great even with the holidays and the items arrived very quickly. I'm really happy with the purchase, thanks so much :3

15. TwistedKitty bought some shoes off me and she was great. Paid quickly, good communication, and let me know when she got them. Was my first ever DoA transaction and it was perfect. Cheers!

16. I highly, highly recommend TwistedKitty as both a seller and a buyer. She responds to PMs right away, asks all the right questions and is just someone you would want to be friends with. I recommend her anytime. She was very generous and kind to me. Thank you so much! ~Gus

17. I bought a modded Tender Too it he was sent in a nice cocoon of bubble wrap. His face-up looked much better in real life than in the photos and even came with some extras~ :D

Shipping was fast and it was mostly my fault that I couldn't get this review up faster as I was stuck at school while the doll was at home.

There was also great communication~ I would not mind doing business again ^-^

18. I bought some MSD items from TwistedKitty. Communication was excellent, and the items arrived quickly and in great condition.

I'm looking forward to getting my new dolls to model their new clothes ^^.

19. TwistedKitty bought a white tata shirt from me. She was great, understanding when I was delayed in shipping the item. She also paid quickly and was very nice! <3 I recommend her to anyone!

20. TwistedKitty posted a wtb for parts, in the Marketplace. She purchased the item from me, and was a delightful person, from start to finish. You'll enjoy any transaction with her!