1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for twospiritdolls@yahoo

Dec 8, 2008

1. Hi Everybody, please leave feedback for me here for sales/purchases and let people know how I did for you all. thanks!!! Bobaloo:):fangirl:

2. He bought an Elfdoll Mir head from me. Excellent buyer. He paid very quickly and easy to communicate with. Thank you for such a good transaction. I would definitely deal with him again :)

3. [email protected] purchased an Elfdoll boy body from me and the transaction went perfect. Great communications, fast pay.... nice person to deal with!

4. He purchased a doll head from me, paid right away and was just a pleasure to deal with.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

~Gus

5. I sold a doll head to twospiritsdolls. payment was fast and the communication was great! thank you very much! :)

6. twospiritdolls Bought a wig from me. Payment was quick, communication great. Altogether a great transaction! Im glad you like the wig! =]

7. Twospiritdolls purchased a pair of eyes from me. Paid quickly and communication was great. A great transaction all the way around.

8. I sold a pair of eyes to twospiritdolls and the transaction couldn't have gone better! <3 He was a pleasure to work with and I would gladly do business again! Thanks once more. c:

9. I sold an Elfdoll Wu head to twospiritdolls@yahoo, absolutely wonderful to work with! Fast payment and great communication. Highly recommended!

10. Thanks again for your quick payment and response to messages! much appreciated, great buyer!

11. He bought some Elfdoll fist hands from me and he was great to deal with. Good transaction. Fast, friendly in communication and a quick payer. Would do business with him again :)

12. Bobaloo bought an Elfdoll boy body from me on layaway and was nothing but a pleasure to work with! Great communication; would love to do business with again. :-) Thank you very much!

-Starherd

13. Bobaloo (twospiritdolls) bought a pair of Domuya high heel feet from me. Communication was great and he paid super fast. Highly recommended! Thank you for a perfect transaction! <3

14. ~Positive~
      Twospiritdolls bought a DiM Elf head from me. Paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Thank you Twospiritdolls for a pleasant transaction! ^__^

15. Bob bought a Johhny Depp Mini Me head from me and is wonderful and great with Emails. You can trust him at any transaction! Great guy!

Thanks, Bobaloo! :)

Hugs -

16. He bought a SD sized body and elfdoll hands, very smooth transaction, paid fast, pleasant to deal with, would not hesitate to do business with him again.

17. twospiritdolls@yahoo bought a body from me, and it couldn't have been a better transaction. great communication, prompt payment.... and just an all around great buyer.

18. Bobaloo is great!! He bought a SSD body from me - paid in full super-fast and kept in touch with friendly emails. I'd happily do business with him again any time!!!

19. Bobaloo bought a DIM event elf head from me. I highly recommend him as a buyer. Fast payment and great communication! Thank you very much! :pcupcake

20. Bobaloo bought my DIM event elf head from me. Payment was very prompt, and they left me feedback right away. Thankyou so much!