1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tygati

Oct 25, 2008

1. Thank-you for another pleasant transaction!!

2. tygati bought necklaces from me. payment was instant and informed me promptly upon receiving. thank you :)

3. Tygati bought a pair of blue pupil-less Dollmore eyes from me. She was a pleasure to work with! Payment was immediate, communication was perfect and very friendly. I don't think that these eyes could have gone to a better place. :D I'd love for the chance to do business again.

4. Tygati bought a skirt from me, and she was really pleasant to deal with. Paid quickly, and communication was great. Excellent buyer!

5. Tygati bought a HZ outfit from me ^__^ our communication was great and transaction was very smooth! Tygati was a great buyer! thank you very much for our wonderful transaction!!! ^0^

6. Tygati bought a doll from me. She paid promptly and is an excellent buyer ( and friend! ). I highly recommend her to all!

7. Tygati bought a shirt from me, transaction went smoothly and she let me know when it arrived. Thank you!! :D

8. Tygati participated in my GO. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

9. Tygati purchased a head from me, she was very friendly and the transaction couldn't have gone more smooth. Thank you again!

10. Tygati took part in my third For My Doll group order and was a pleasure to work with! :) Payments were made promptly and communication was kept up well on her end. This was a wonderful transaction and I recommend her highly~

:clover Thank you for participating in one of my group orders!! :aheartbea I hope that your experience was a pleasant one!! :clover

11. ~Positive~
      tygati bought an outfit and pants from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as it arrived. Thank you tygati for a wonderful transaction! ^__^

12. Sold a wig to Tygati and the payment was very prompt and the PMs were quick and friendly! An overall lovely buyer :aheartbea

13. Tygati commissioned me for some artwork for her boys~!
      She paid promptly even before I started the commissions, gave me lots of reference pictures and descriptions, and was very sweet and patient! I hope I can work for her again in the future~! Highly recommended customer~! ^0^

Thank you so much, dear!

14. tygati bought a pair of wings and tail from me=)
      She is so friendly and eazy to communicat with!
      I`m very glad you like them=)

Thanks very much again dear!Plus,your boy really looks awesome with the wings and tail(≧∇≦)/

15. Sold a pair of pants to tygati, good transaction all around - I hope I can do business with them again.

16. purchased a pair of SD pants from me. paid quickly with friendly communication! Thank you!

17. Tygati bought a Chinese outfit from me and it was a great transaction! She was patient while I returned from abroad and then paid quickly. Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures of all your kids in blue!:)

18. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!
      [dollmore bracelet]

19. Tygati bought an elven head from me... she is a very polite person and is good in keeping in contact. Payment was quick, and I hope she loves the elven head!!

20. Tygati bought a cheongsam and some pair of shoes from me. she is a very nice person and we have good trascation!