1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tygati

Oct 25, 2008

1. Great repeat customer! As before, friendly PMs and fast payment! Recommended!!! Thanks again!!!

2. Tygati ran an angelheim GO. She was professional and answered my questions immediately. Would trust for future marketplace transactions.♥

3. Tygati purchased a Dreaming El head from me and we had a great transaction from start to finish. Communication was nothing short of perfect and payment was basically instant. I would definitely work with her again and recommend her highly~

:aheartbea Thank you for your purchase!! :aheartbea

4. I participated in an Angelheim group order run by Tygati. Communication was excellent, shipping from Tygati to me was quite fast, and the item I ordered (a doll head) arrived well-packaged and in perfect condition. I'd happily do business with Tygati again.

5. Tygati bought my 1/3 motorcycle and everything went perfectly smooth!
      It was a very pleasant transaction :)
      Thanks!

6. Tygati did a face-up for me. She was fantastic to work with. I sent her a concept drawing and she sent me back options for colors and markings and then kept sending pics all throughout the process. My girl came home w/the perfect face-up. I recommend her to anyone wanting a trully fantastic fantasy face-up.

She also restrung, wired and sueded my girl. I'm so happy with all the work - my girl is amazing now.

~Shannon

7. Tygati bought a guitar prop from me. It was 100% perfect transaction! Thanks so much!

8. Tygati bought a Dollzone Celine outfit from me and the transaction was smooth and problem-free. Thank you! :-)

9. tygati purchased a 1/3 Happy Camille / FM Anime wig from me. Excellent transaction - prompt payment, flawless communication. Thank you!

10. I sold a dz jointed armor hand to Tygati. It was a smoothe and friendly transaction! I would gly do business with Tygati again :)

11. Tygati bought a YoSD outfit and a pair of MSD shoes from me. Communication was excellent and payment was prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again if need be. Thanks a lot!

12. Tygati bought several clothing items from me. Her payment was fast and she was so sweet! Would definitely deal with her again. <3

13. tygati participated in an ndoll group order that I ran-- paid very quickly and kindly let me know when it arrived~ :D Thank you again!!

14. tygati bought an Angelheim Luka outfit from me. She paid asap, the communication was wonderful and she let me know that the item arrived safe.
      I'd gladly deal with her again.

15. Tygati purchased a Dollzone Water Dragon doll from me. Communication and payment were prompt. Very pleasant to do business with, thank you!

16. Tygati purchased my Soom Syen's gargoyle paws. Paid quickly and was great to deal with! Thank you for being so easy to work with :)

17. tygati bought a pair of wigs and a kimono from me~ She was wonderful. Paid quickly, and good communication. So very patient seeing as I had lost the wings for a bit after I moved, and she didn't get annoyed with me at all when I finally contacted her saying I found them. I'd happily work with her again and thank you~

18. Tygati bought a head from me. Communication was great! Paid right away and all went very well. Highly recommend. Thanks so much!

19. I bought an Angelheim outfit from tygati, it arrived very quickly n in superb condition! Highly recommended!

20. Oh SUCH fun... I sold Tygati my DZ Quinn. I can't begin to express how enjoyable it is to be able to arrange for someone to have a doll they've wanted for so long.

She was amazing to deal with and I would recommend her 100% as a buyer! :D