1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tyliea

Dec 7, 2008

1. I've had some artwork done by Tyliea and I am thrilled with it! I look forward to having more pieces done by her. I can certainly recommend her! :)
    2. Tyliea bought a Cobidoll Lance from me and the transaction went by smoothly, no complaints on my part at all. :) She's great and very nice, I'd definitely recommend her!
    3. I sold Danbi head to Tyliea. The payment was fast and the transaction was very smooth.
      Tyliea also let me know when the items arrived. thank you!
    4. I bought a Dollzone head from Tyliea. She was very sweet and overall communication went smoothly; shipping was EXCELLENT (like... quadrupled-ly bubble wrapped in a zone of safe-ness) and fast! I would buy again.
      Thanks so much! <3
    5. Tyliea bought a DOD Shall from me. She was an excellent buyer, paid immediately, and reimbursed me as promised when shipping turned out to be more than expected. She gets an A+ from me!
    6. I bought a luts wintery head from Tyliea and I gotta say, I am very happy with my purchase. She was really friendly and professional. She kept up with communication and I got the head in a heartbeat. She even cleaned it for me! I would buy anything from her!

Thank you!
    7. I recently commissioned a fur wig for my tiny and absolutely love it! It's exactly what I wanted and very well made. Tyliea was super friendly and easy to work with. I would certainly recommend any transaction with her!
    8. I purchased a dark burgundy Leeke wig from Tyliea. She was easy to communicate with and awesome with shipping. I definitely recommend her for any transaction. :)
    9. Tyliea bought a Leekeworld Chouette head from me and was friendly and quick to reply and pay for it. She also notified me of when it arrived. A real pleasure to sell to, and therefore I highly recommend. ^u^ Thank you so much!
    10. I bought a Leekeworld Royal Khaki wig from Tyliea. Communication was fast and easy, and the wig was shipped out and packaged nicely. I"d definitely buy from Tyliea again! :)

11. Tyliea purchased a mohair wig from me. Payment was quick and she was a pleasure to deal with!
    12. I bought a custom pink fur wig from Tyliea and it was perfect! The item was exactly as described, packed wonderfully, and shipped extremely promptly! She is a great seller, who has amazing communication!
    13. Fastest shipping ever! Very helpful and a delight to deal with; would recommend very highly and I will be a repeat customer! Thanks a big bunch-fl
    14. tyliea custom made a lovely crimson fur wig for my SD boy! she worked super fast and shipped out right away and it arrived beautiful and a perfect fit! I would love to commission her again in the future!
    15. Purchased a handmade fur wig from Tyliea, and it arrived super quick. The wig is great, and I love it. Communication was great, thank you so much for such a pleasant transaction! (: Would buy from again!
    16. Tyliea bought a Pipos head from me and transaction was perfect! Payment was sent immediately, and communication was quick and friendly. I would love to do business again~ thanks so much!
    17. I bought an Immortality of Soul Sezz head from Tyliea. She was pleasant and courteous throughout this layaway transaction. I'm very pleased. Thank you. :D
    18. I've bought a Doll Leaves Noir event head from Tyliea! She was very nice and professional! This was also my first time buying a second hand doll, so she was nice enough to help me through the process and make sure I did it correctly! It was a very pleasant transaction, and I am so pleased with my new doll head~!!
    19. Tyliea purchased my PKF Ante in Tan. She paid fast and was a delight to work with. I hope she enjoys this cutie and I look forward to seeing how she looks in end.