1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tyliea

Dec 7, 2008

1. I've had some artwork done by Tyliea and I am thrilled with it! I look forward to having more pieces done by her. I can certainly recommend her! :)

2. Tyliea bought a Cobidoll Lance from me and the transaction went by smoothly, no complaints on my part at all. :) She's great and very nice, I'd definitely recommend her!

3. I sold Danbi head to Tyliea. The payment was fast and the transaction was very smooth.
      Tyliea also let me know when the items arrived. thank you!

4. I bought a Dollzone head from Tyliea. She was very sweet and overall communication went smoothly; shipping was EXCELLENT (like... quadrupled-ly bubble wrapped in a zone of safe-ness) and fast! I would buy again.
      Thanks so much! <3

5. Tyliea bought a DOD Shall from me. She was an excellent buyer, paid immediately, and reimbursed me as promised when shipping turned out to be more than expected. She gets an A+ from me!

6. I bought a luts wintery head from Tyliea and I gotta say, I am very happy with my purchase. She was really friendly and professional. She kept up with communication and I got the head in a heartbeat. She even cleaned it for me! I would buy anything from her!

Thank you!

7. I recently commissioned a fur wig for my tiny and absolutely love it! It's exactly what I wanted and very well made. Tyliea was super friendly and easy to work with. I would certainly recommend any transaction with her!

8. I purchased a dark burgundy Leeke wig from Tyliea. She was easy to communicate with and awesome with shipping. I definitely recommend her for any transaction. :)

9. Tyliea bought a Leekeworld Chouette head from me and was friendly and quick to reply and pay for it. She also notified me of when it arrived. A real pleasure to sell to, and therefore I highly recommend. ^u^ Thank you so much!

10. I bought a Leekeworld Royal Khaki wig from Tyliea. Communication was fast and easy, and the wig was shipped out and packaged nicely. I"d definitely buy from Tyliea again! :)

Ryu

11. Tyliea purchased a mohair wig from me. Payment was quick and she was a pleasure to deal with!

12. I bought a custom pink fur wig from Tyliea and it was perfect! The item was exactly as described, packed wonderfully, and shipped extremely promptly! She is a great seller, who has amazing communication!

13. Fastest shipping ever! Very helpful and a delight to deal with; would recommend very highly and I will be a repeat customer! Thanks a big bunch-fl

14. tyliea custom made a lovely crimson fur wig for my SD boy! she worked super fast and shipped out right away and it arrived beautiful and a perfect fit! I would love to commission her again in the future!

15. Purchased a handmade fur wig from Tyliea, and it arrived super quick. The wig is great, and I love it. Communication was great, thank you so much for such a pleasant transaction! (: Would buy from again!

16. Tyliea bought a Pipos head from me and transaction was perfect! Payment was sent immediately, and communication was quick and friendly. I would love to do business again~ thanks so much!

17. I bought an Immortality of Soul Sezz head from Tyliea. She was pleasant and courteous throughout this layaway transaction. I'm very pleased. Thank you. :D

18. I've bought a Doll Leaves Noir event head from Tyliea! She was very nice and professional! This was also my first time buying a second hand doll, so she was nice enough to help me through the process and make sure I did it correctly! It was a very pleasant transaction, and I am so pleased with my new doll head~!!

19. Tyliea purchased my PKF Ante in Tan. She paid fast and was a delight to work with. I hope she enjoys this cutie and I look forward to seeing how she looks in end.