1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tyrus

Jan 18, 2009

1. Please leave a feedback here if you had deal with me anyhow:)

2. I sold a Tan Deneb to Tyrus. Payment was received quickly and transaction went smoothly. Would deal and sell with again. Thanks!

3. Tyrus purchased a black cat Lucas head from me and couldn't have been better. Ultra-fast payment, great communication, and very friendly. Definitely recommended!

4. I sold a Brad Pitt head to Tyrus a while ago. (Super sorry for the late feedback, Thought i had left it already! ><) She was super nice, And super prompt in payment and in communication! ^^

5. Tyrus helped me with a payment.
      Without her help I would not have mine Narin.
      Thanks!

6. Tyrus bought a Soom Glot Head from me, she is a lovely buyer, payment was fast and she let me know when the head arrived safely, thanks so much for a great transaction. ;)

7. Tyrus bought a glorydoll Louis head from me.

Payment was quick, and the communicating went very smooth. She's a pleasure to deal with :3

8. Tyrus bought my OR-Doll Anderl head, and I couldn't have asked for a better buyer. Great communication, prompt payment, and she let me know when the package arrived safely. An absolute pleasure to do business with, thanks :D

9. Tyrus bought Dollshe Bermann from me and she was an absolute angel to deal with. Her communication was excellent and every payment was on time. I can highly recommend her to do business with. Thank you so much Tyrus :chocoheart

10. Tyrus bought a Volks SD16 body from me. Communication was great and she paid on schedule. I would highly recommend her. She's just lovely and friendly! Thank you :)

11. I had a great transaction with Tyrus
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid quick and always replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

12. I sold a DC Colin to Tyrus

It was a perfect transaction, she paid immediatly, informed me when she get it, really friendly person.

Thanks again ^^

13. Tyrus bought a doll head from me. The payment was quick and communication was always great. Thank you for the purchase!

14. Tyrus bought a Granado body from me and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Quick payment and excellent communication. She's a great buyer and a lovely person, it was a pleasure to deal with her!

Thank you Olga! :aheartbea

15. I sold a F65 body to Tyrus. Lovely to deal with the whole way through, I'd happily recommend her as a buyer and be glad to work with her again anytime!

16. Tyrus purchased a body from me. Transaction was great and smooth! Payment was sent promptly communication was friendly. I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction.
      Thank you very much!

17. Tyrus commissioned me for a faceup. She is friendly in communication and prompt in pay. Everything went so smoothly. It was so pleasent to work with her!
      I will highly recommend Tyrus. Thank you again! :D

18. I've bought a dollshe boy from Tyrus. She was very prompt in replying to pms and shipping the doll out. The transaction couldn't have gone better! Thanks a lot Olga! :aheartbea

19. I have just completed a transaction with Tyrus, and I am thrilled!:D

My doll arrived in perfect condition, beautifully packaged and she arrived much faster than I expected.

I would highly and enthusiastically recommend Tyrus as a seller, she is friendly and easy to deal with.

Thanks again!:kitty1

20. Tyrus sold me a beautiful doll.
      She was very friendly and easy-going during communication, she sent the doll quickly. This deal was simply great!
      I highly recomment her as a seller, would definitely do business with her again! ^^