1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Uchan

Dec 8, 2008

1. I purchased a little head from uchan and she was excellent to deal with, especially when the little head went on a two-month extended adventure thanks to Swiss Post! Thanks heaps uchan!

2. I bought an adorable Littlefee Leah. Uchan is a very nice person. Shipping was fast and very well packed! The doll is in perfect condition! A very good transaction! Thank again. Kisses

3. Uchan participated in my Soom Minette split, purchasing the human body. She was consistently awesome to deal with, prompt with communications and payments.

Recommended member. :)

Thanks again!

4. +1 Uchan great seller ! fast answers and fantastic communication VERY fast shipping!

thanks!

5. Oh no! I thought I left feedback but it looks like I didn't =X

I bought a sweet 6-7" wig and yosd winter outfit from uchan.
      She was so very nice to deal with, and when there were some shipping issues (the postal service was not updating the tracking) she opened up an investigation, but the package ended up arriving the very next day! Overall she is very nice and helpful and the items were well-packaged and arrived safely!

I would recommend this seller and would not hesitate to purchase from her again, thank you!!

6. I joined her LTF Lewi Split - sl head and hands were wrapped super carefully and shipped out really fast ^^
      (only Fairyland took sooooooooo long ^^''') great communication the whole time.

thank you so much for a great transaction!
      I would definately do business with you again :3

7. I bought the outfit and shoes from her LTF Lewi split. Uchan was pleasant to deal with and very patient with me (I misread one of her pm's but she was very kind about it). The outfit came to me well packaged and with a nice note :aheartbea
      Communication was good. The thread was always updated with news and I received pm's to let me know important information.
      I would most definitely buy from Uchan again and join splits with her.

Thanks for a great transaction! I really love the outfit and I will enjoy it very much :)

8. Fantastic Seller, a pleasure to deal with. She replied quickly and clearly to all my inquiries. I bought a MNF Rheia Sleeping Head from her, she wrapped her up really well and it traveled safely. Definitely, will deal with her again =D <3<3<3<3<3

9. I bought a Soom Syen from Uchan.:)
      She is a great seller, friendly and the communication was wonderful.:D
      A lovely person.
      A big thank you!:aheartbea

10. i bought a doll head from Uchan and it was a flawless transaction :D communication was great and shipping was fast! the doll was perfect! thx :XD:

11. uchan sold me her pipos robin white ^_^ a wonderful and friendly transaction, highly communicative, a true pleasure to deal with! I'd recommend her to anybody who would like a safe transaction!
      thank you so much!

12. I bought a CW Soom tiny body from uchan.
      The body was shipped very fast and has been very well packed.
      I'm very satisfied with this smooth transaction and highly recommend her as a seller.
      Thank you so much.

13. I bought a Lati yellow body from uchan. She was very patient in answering all my questions. As we both live in Switzerland I paid with bank transfer. She sent the body before she got the payment as she was leaving for holidays. So thanks sooo much for trust me. My Lea loves her new body she got! It was a very smooth and perfect transaction!

14. I bought a customised Lati head from Uchan and the transaction was fantastic. Great communication and the head arrived really fast and looks gorgeous. Thanks!

15. I bought a Littlefee Lewi from Uchan. She was wonderful to deal with and I received him super quick! I would definitely do business with her again.

16. Purchase a wig from Uchan great seller, very patients with me and prompt communication. Wig is well pack and arrive very fast too!

17. Uchan is by far one of the BEST sellers I've ever bought from. She had a good price on a beautiful item. (I bought a YOSD head from her.) She shipped it for free and it got to me so quickly. It is in PERFECT condition. She is a pleasure to deal with. I'd gladly buy from her or sell to her again. :]

18. I bought a wig from Uchan, and it was such a pleasure! She's incredibly nice and enthusiastic, she mailed it in a very timely manner and the wig arrived in fantastic condition. very good prices too, i'll definitely buy from her again ^-^

19. Purchased a doll from Uchan! She arrived in a timely manner and was well wrapped! Exactly as described! communication was great!!! Thank you so much!

20. I have buy at Uchan one Dollmore kimono . wonderful item , very good and nice seller , very fast shipping .
      I'm very happy about this transaction :aheartbea
      Very recommanded
      thank you ^^