1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Uchan

Dec 8, 2008

1. I've bought a Limhwa half elf body from Uchan and I'm very happy. Shipping was really really fast! (I was in Austria so I've picked it up a week later from the post office) And she is also very friendly!

THANKSSSS :D

2. I sold an EOSdoll body to uchan in response to her WTS thread. She paid promptly and was obliging about my desire to send a PayPal invoice with the shipping details included, since the package was shipped uninsured. Thanks so much!

3. I was in Uchan's Soom Phonolus split and everything went great. :3 She answered me properly and informed me about the split. I'm very thankful, I would order with her again. ^^ Thank you very much!♥

4. I just received a gorgeous SD16 Kira head from uchan!! It arrived amazingly fast, considering it was an international transaction, was well packed and came with extra eyes and wig. A fantastic transaction, thank you so much for my pretty Kira! :)

5. I've received an absolutely breathtaking Danube from uchan! Communications were superb and it arrived really fast, extremely well packed and with his cushion!!! A great hug and 10 stars outta 5! :D
      I totally recommend anyone to purchase from her!
      Thank you very much uchan!!

6. I bought a littlefee faceplate from uchan and the transaction went really fine. Great communication, fast shipping and the item arrived very well packed. I can really recommend buying from uchan. Thank you! :)

7. Bought Sphaler horns from her. Uchan shipped right the next day and the item arrived awesome fast! I can only recommend her! :3

8. Bought Feeple 65 Siean Human Faceplate from Uchan. Prompt shipment, excellent packaging. I heartily recommend her. Thank you very much!

9. Sabry bought a pair of SOOM long hands of meThe deal was very good and fast. Went smoothly. The payment was made promptly.
      She is a very laid and friendly. A lovely buyer. :aheartbea
      I would love make deal with her again

Thak you dear :D

10. I purchased a Fairyland Lora faceplate from uchan. Everything went smoothly from fast shipping to communication about the package. Thank you so much!

11. I purchased a Soom tiny gem Keny from uchan! She arrived perfectly packed with a beautiful face up. She shipped quickly and was always prompt on pm. I real pleasure to do business with.

12. I participated in Uchan´s FL Littlefee Chloe split and i took dress set, shoes and wig. Everything went wonderfully!, She is so nice, smooth and communicative. She inform us with all the split process. When the order arrived she shipped the wig fast and very well protected and tell me the tracking number. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for everything :):)

13. I bought a Lati Yellow Tan Pirate Lumi from Uchan. What a fantastic transaction! She was super sweet in correspondence, and shipped everything very very quickly. The doll was packaged really well and was exactly as described. I would happily work with her again in the future, and recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much :)

14. I sold a Migma dress set to uchan, she paid very promptly. It was a very good transaction, very good buyer. I would like to deal with her again :)

Thank you!

15. Uchan sold me two pairs of eyes, excellent
      Transaction w this lovely seller

16. I bought some soft silicone eyes from uchan and it was a perfect transaction. I'm amazed at how fast they arrived, all the way from Switzerland! Her communication was great -- highly recommended!!!

17. I bought a Lati yellow dress from her in perfect condition. It arrived after only 3 days.
      Very good seller!

18. I participated in a split with uchan. Everything went so smoothly from the invoices, payment, etc to the shipping. Great GO organizer :)!

19. Uchan is a amazing seller, I bought a ringo from her and I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction. She was very good in communication and that includes helping me with my inquiries and questions.
      The package came nicely packed and I received ringo in perfect condition. Highly recommended seller :) Thank you again!

20. I bought a pair of 16mm glass eyes. Communication was great (super nice!), and the eyes are lovely. Thank you so much again! :)