1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Uchan

Dec 8, 2008

1. I bought a Feeple60 Chloe from uchan : )

Communication was good and the item got here before Christmas and the girl is just what I was hoping for : )

Thank you so much <3 I'll be happy to do business with you again ^^

~Ren

2. I bought Soom Shoshon from Uchan, and I'm so happy to have found such a great seller! This doll was very well packed and quickly shipped!
      I like my new boy so much!

Thanks a lot, dear Sabry!

3. I bought two pairs of eyes from Uchan, and they look amazing! I'm very happy with the quality and the price of these! Shipping was pretty good too since it went oversees and we were hit with a couple of blizzards. Would recommend :)

4. I purchased a Dollga wig from uchan. The transaction went smoothly and the item arrived quickly and safely packaged. Overall I'm very happy with this transaction and I would gladly deal with her again!
      Many many thanks! ^_^

5. I purchased a F60 Nanuri A head from Uchan. Great communication, packed the head well, would definitely do business again. Thank you!!

6. U Chan worked the most beautiful faceup on my Little Monica Audrey and she was simply wonderful to work with. Her line work is super clean and her choice of colors is brilliant! <3 Thanks so much!! Good luck with your faceup commissions dear ~ !!

7. I purchased a Fairyland Chloe Moonlight Outfit from Uchan. This outfit was very well packed and quickly shipped! I would gladly deal with Uchan again!

8. I bought a Saiph head from uchan and everything went really smoothly! She was lovely to deal with and shipped the head fast and well packaged. Thank you so much! &#9829;

9. I bought a MSD outfit set from Uchan and it was an incredibly simple and enjoyable experience. She was friendly and prompt with all my questions and the package arrive super quickly. I would definitely buy from her again~!

10. I bought a pair of pants and shirt for my tiny girl and they are absolutely adorable! And, a wig for my SD Boy when he comes home which is just as awesome in person as in picture! =] My package got here super fast, safe and well packaged!!! A+ Thanks so much uchan!

11. I bought uchan's Dear Mine - Diana head, and I'm thoroughly pleased :) Super kind and nice, and shipped out so the head could get to me faster. Sadly, customs messed up at my place and the processing took way too long, but now I have her and she's so cute. Condition is exactly as described and there was a nice little note for me :D
      Thanks a bunch!

12. I bought Luts Kid Delf head from uchan.
      She is polite and very nice seller.
      Fast communication and the transaction went so smooth.
      The head is in good condition.
      Recommended seller.
      Thank you so much.

13. I bought a 2 lati yellow items from Uchan. She's a very nice person to deal with.
      The transaction went smoothly, fast communication. Arrived safely and quick. I would highly recommend her as a seller.
      Thank you!

14. I bought a lati yellow Nutcracker Lea from Uchan. She's was very friendly person.
      The transaction went smoothly. She answered my questions very friendly and helped me out^^
      Lea arrived safely and well packed. She also came with a cute little dress and extra pair of hands.
      I would highly recommend her as a seller.
      Thank you:D

15. I bought some pukifee items such wigs, eyes and two outfts from Uchan. She was very friendly and polite, and her package was very tidy and writen with perfect caligraphy, and arrived ultra fast!!
      Thank you!!

16. I bought two set of soom outfits from uchan, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged very well and sent so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

17. My bad. I purchased a Fairyland Feeple60 Bishop outfit set from uchan. It was received promptly and well packaged. I just forgot to leave FB as i thought i already did. This is what happens when you shop too much :) Anyway, i would ot hesitate to purchase from uchan again. Thanks so much :)

18. Sold Yosd outfits to uchan. The whole transaction was a delight. Great communication and fast with payment. I looking forward to do more transaction with her again. Thank you so much !!!

19. Bought some msd clothes from uchan, she was very sweet and everything arrived well packaged :)

20. I purchased a dress from Uchan and it was a great experience. Lots of quick communication and wonderful item.