1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Uchan

Dec 8, 2008

1. I bought an NS Feeple60 ID.1 head from uchan. This transaction was lovely from start to finish. Uchan was courteous, prompt to respond, and shipped quickly. The head was well packed and arrived in a timely fashion.

I would not hesitate to do business with uchan again. Thank you! :D

2. I purchased a Volks DWC #3 Head of Uchan, she was friendly and prompt in replying to questions. Shipping was quick, the head was exactly as described, and it arrived very well packed on the day she predicted.

It was a very pleasant transaction all round. I have no hesitation in recommending her and would do business again with her in a heartbeat.

Thank you Uchan. :hug:

3. I purchased a Pukifee Nanuri 2016 (NS) head from Uchan.
      She was very friendly and everything went great! Fast replies and shipping. The head was really, really well packaged. I have absolutely nothing to complain about.

Five cupcakes out of five!
      :pcupcake:bcupcake:pcupcake:bcupcake:pcupcake

Thank you so much~!

4. I traded with uchan, several clothing items and SP Lacrima head for Volks Chiyo. uchan was clear in PMs and shipped when she said she would. Many thanks for a smooth trade! :)

5. I bought à Minifee Celine head to Uchan.

The transaction went very well, good communication, and the head was very well packed.
      I'm happy with this purchase and I recommend as a saleswoman ^^

Thanks again !
      :kitty2

6. I purchased a clear pink Fairyland Fairyline Sia seahorse tail and NS arms from uchan. The transaction was pleasant, she kept me updated on the shipping situation the entire time, all the parts arrived safely and with plenty of bubble wrap, and I would happily buy from her again.

7. I bought a modded Nanuri16 Minifee head from uchan. Communication was great, the transaction went very smoothly, and the head was shipped very safely and with tracked shipping. :) Great to do business with!

8. bought a Unoa Latea Faceplate and a Aprilstory body from Uchan !
      She is a very lovely person, did a great communication and made a fast shipping- after i`ve paid my layaway !
      The faceplate and the body arrived safe and sound! Everything is in great condition and the face-up she did on the faceplate is really lovely ! I highly recommend her as seller ^^

9. I purchased a brown pair of makoeyes from uchan a few days ago and it was a wonderful experience from the very begining ^^, so fast and very nice answering every one of my messages and it even faster when sending the eyes to me very well packaged and protected. I have no doubt that I would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so ^^.

Thank you so much sweetie for this delightful experience ^^ !!

10. I bought the staff from uchan's Lucywen split and couldn't be happier! The staff arrived super fast, nicely wrapped in a perfect condition and uchan is a great and kind person to deal with! Thank you so much!!:daisy

11. I sold my Minifee girl to uchan. She was an excellent buyer! Very friendly, quick payment, a perfect international transaction. Definitely do business with her again!

12. uchan sold me an April Story Senior girl body on a layaway, and it was a lovely transaction. They had great communication and was very friendly. The body was well-packed and arrived safely. I high recommend uchan :thumbup

13. Uchan bought my Volks Luna and the transaction was perfect. Payments were made much faster than we had agreed to. Contact and replies were very fast and communication was very friendly. Uchan also let me know as soon as the package arrived, which was appreciated! Thank you Uchan for such a smooth and friendly transaction. Very highly recommended!

14. A big positiv feedback for Uchan
      very kind and understanding person,
      I bought her a girl body April story

15. I just bought a Minifee Rendia from Uchan. She was very nice to work with. Good communication and easy going. My doll arrived packed up nicely and in good condition. I would recommend working with her! Thank you!

16. I bought a Minifee Ria Head from Uchan after she responded to my WTB thread! She was shipped very quickly and was packaged super safely. Uchan was also very kind with allowing me to put her on a short layaway! Thank you so much for a great transaction!

17. I bought the Ine white witch from Uchan. She was an absolute delight to deal with! Communication was great and shipping was fast! I highly recommend her~

18. Purchased Feeple Dress from Sabri: Feedback: Oh my, she's so fantastic, I mean wow, A+ 100% Perfect! I RECOMMEND her as a seller, buy from her with confidence! She's wow. Best customer service ever! A++++ 10000%

19. I bought a volks kun from Uchan. She shipped liked promised and communication was perfect. The doll arrived in perfect condition. This whole transaction has been perfect. I highly recommend Uchan for buying and selling. Thank you dear:D
      A++++++++++++++++++

20. Wonderful seller, bought a Bunny Heart outfit. Arrived fastly in great condition. I love it. Thanks!!