1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for umarine

Jun 27, 2009

1. i don't see a thread for umarine, i will start one.

i bought a doll body from umarine, she was a darling to deal with. she answered all PM's promptly, and the doll was shipped safely and in a timely fashion. a trusted seller..... :)

2. umarine commisioned me for 2 dollfie sets. It was a perfect transaction! umarine is very kind person! Quick payment, and good communication. Highly recommended!

3. purchased a mini dollfie dream, great communication and transaction. thanks!

4. i bought a doll from umarine, she was brilliant to deal with ,the doll was wonderful it was shipped swiftly and safely and she was exactly how umarine,had stated she would be.

5. I bought an Angellstudio Ciaudia from umarine. She shipped her promptly, and the doll arrived in perfect condition. So happy, thank you!!!! Highly recommended. :)

6. I have buy a doll to umarine.
      Perfect transaction^^
      She's friendly and communiactive
      The doll is arrived in exelent condition^^

7. I bought a 2008 Dream of Teen Lahoo from umarine

(http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ll-Lahoo-(Normal)-350&p=10698414#post10698414)

When I contacted her, she communicated with me quickly and shipped him promptly--he arrived within a week of transaction!

Although he was one of her older dolls and was shipped halfway across the world, his condition is absolutely beautiful on arrival and his face-up looks great! I am so happy with him! If I didn't already order a Shall straight from the company, I would've purchased her secondhand Shall too because of the excellent condition! xD

I highly recommend her.

8. I bought a Dollmore Eve body from umarine, and it was a great transaction! She even threw in the head the body came with (Miso) free of charge! She was easy to communicate with, and shipped promptly. I would glady do business with her again. ^ - ^

9. Bought a few outfits from the above. Everything went great! xx

10. I bought a DOD outfit from umarine. It arrived pretty quickly, in perfect condition. Highly recommended!

11. I bought a DT Elysia head from unmarine and it was a smooth, pleasant transaction.
      The head arrived well packaged as described except for the head magnets don't work, but overall I am pleased with the transaction and recommend unmarine as a seller.

12. I bought a DT head from unmarine and it was packed carefully and shipped quickly. It was in very good condition. Thanks

13. I purchased a doll from umarine and it was a great, trouble free transaction.

Pleasant communication throughout, doll shipped promptly after my payment and was packaged really well.

Thank you umarine ~ !!!

14. I had bought a DOT Shall a couple months ago from umarine and forgot to leave amazing feedback. Umarine had awesome speedy communication along with awesome packing skills. Would buy from again.

15. I had bought a Dream of Doll outfit.
      The communication was good and nice. Fast shipping !
      Very good seller. Thanks a lot !