1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Umber the Kid

Oct 21, 2010

1. Just starting this up for the MP
    2. Umber bought my BBB Rachel a while back. She was a delight to deal with and even paid off her layaway early. A++
    3. Umber the Kid purchased a pair of Leeke Goral Horns from me, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out :)

Prompt payment from a friendly buyer...HIGHLY recommended!
    4. Great experience working with Umber the Kid. She participated in my GO, great communication and prompt payment, thanks!
    5. Umber the kid commissioned me to do a face-up on her boy. She was amazing to work with and I would gladly do it again, anytime!!!

Thank you so much!

6. I bought a light tan RS WU head from Umber the Kid... great communication, friendly and a pleasure to work with. Head arrived quickly and well packed. Thanks!!!
    7. Umber the Kid bought a pair of eyes from me. :) She sent information and paid quickly. A great transaction!
      Thanks, Umber the Kid! :D
    8. Another awesome transaction with Umber the Kid. She commissioned me to work on 2 of her boys this time and everything was perfect. She paid really fast and let me know when they got home safe and sound!

Thank you!!
    9. Bought a lovely flower shirt from Umber the Kid. Shirt arrived in perfect condition, excellent prices and she is an angel to deal with!

Thank you I will def do transaction with Umber the Kid again!
    10. Umber the kid bought an asleep eidolon coral from me, great communication, fast payment, a wonderful buyer to sell to! Hope you enjoy her! :)
    11. I bought a Kid Delf Aru from her, great price, fantastic communication, shipped super quick--everything just perfect. It was a delight dealing with her. .u.
    12. Earlier in the month, sold a bit of clothing to Umber. Very smooth, friendly transaction!
    13. +Positive
      Bought a pair of SD shoes from Umber. Because of events out of her control, she was a little slow in shipping but gave me extra gifts to make up for it. Thank you so much, and I'd definitely do business with her again!
    14. I've purchased a minifee from Umber the Kid, we had a great friendly transaction.:) It arrived fast, safe and sound. Thank you!