1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Umber the Kid

Oct 21, 2010

1. Just starting this up for the MP

2. Umber bought my BBB Rachel a while back. She was a delight to deal with and even paid off her layaway early. A++

3. Umber the Kid purchased a pair of Leeke Goral Horns from me, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out :)

Prompt payment from a friendly buyer...HIGHLY recommended!

4. Great experience working with Umber the Kid. She participated in my GO, great communication and prompt payment, thanks!

5. Umber the kid commissioned me to do a face-up on her boy. She was amazing to work with and I would gladly do it again, anytime!!!

Thank you so much!

A+++++++++++++++++++Client

6. I bought a light tan RS WU head from Umber the Kid... great communication, friendly and a pleasure to work with. Head arrived quickly and well packed. Thanks!!!

7. Umber the Kid bought a pair of eyes from me. :) She sent information and paid quickly. A great transaction!
      Thanks, Umber the Kid! :D

8. Another awesome transaction with Umber the Kid. She commissioned me to work on 2 of her boys this time and everything was perfect. She paid really fast and let me know when they got home safe and sound!

Thank you!!

9. Bought a lovely flower shirt from Umber the Kid. Shirt arrived in perfect condition, excellent prices and she is an angel to deal with!

Thank you I will def do transaction with Umber the Kid again!

10. Umber the kid bought an asleep eidolon coral from me, great communication, fast payment, a wonderful buyer to sell to! Hope you enjoy her! :)

11. I bought a Kid Delf Aru from her, great price, fantastic communication, shipped super quick--everything just perfect. It was a delight dealing with her. .u.

12. Earlier in the month, sold a bit of clothing to Umber. Very smooth, friendly transaction!

13. +Positive
      Bought a pair of SD shoes from Umber. Because of events out of her control, she was a little slow in shipping but gave me extra gifts to make up for it. Thank you so much, and I'd definitely do business with her again!

14. I've purchased a minifee from Umber the Kid, we had a great friendly transaction.:) It arrived fast, safe and sound. Thank you!