1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Uninu

May 21, 2009

1. Uninu bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

2. I bought Soom Chrom head from Uninu, she was kind and responsive, she wait until I get better and be able to pay for the head.
      Thanks!

3. POSITIVE! Uninu bought a pair of Yo-SD wings from me. The transaction was a great one, and I would definitely deal with her again :)

4. Uninu bought a pair of boots from me, and she was awesome to work with! Great buyer all the way around...PERFECT!!!

5. Uninu bought from me a set of Soom fantasy parts,she was awesome in communication also very reliable,kind and payed in full even if we were agreed for layaway,she was very patience to await to me to ship,2 days after she paid,and was very polite as well.Definitely was a pleasent deal. ^^

6. Great to deal with, recommended! I bought a head from her, very nice and helpful, really great communication. Item was packed safely and with care and came surprisingly fast to the U.S. from Finland.

7. Uninu has been my partner in the mori Girl swap hosted by Muisje. She's been adorable and sent to my Ludivine a beautiful outfit that fits her very well and she adore it! Thanks again!

8. Uninu bought a damaged Unoa Zero Latea faceplate from me. She contacted me about whether or not it was for sale separately from the doll set I listed it with, and when I told her it was, and the price, she paid almost immediately. I sent the faceplate out via first class international at her request, and she let me know when it arrived. Overall a very pleasant transaction, would highly recommend this buyer!

9. I purchased a Juri '10 head from Uninu. Communication was great, and the head arrived quickly and very safely packaged. Thank you! :)

10. I bought Spiritdoll body parts and it was nice and smooth transaction. definitely recommend!

11. Uninu participated in the Mori Girl style swap I organised. Uninu showed enthusiasm in the swap thread and let me know when swap items were shipped and received. The items made by Uninu were of good quality and met the standards set for this swap.
      It was a joy to have Uninu participate in the Mori Girl style swap. ^_^

12. I bought a SpiritDoll Rouge head from Uninu and she was really nice to deal with, thanks again!:)

13. I bought soom MD Euclase ears from Uninu. Good communication and pretty fast shipping. Thanks ^^

14. Uninu recently purchased my Ai's Fauna head, legs, and tail. She was a pleasure to deal with - very friendly with good communication throughout and quick payment. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much!

15. I bought a Unoa Sist 1.5 bully faceplate from her.
      Good comunication and fast shipping, i received the head in less than a week from the shipping day C:

16. I bought a gorgeous Catsy from Uninu and she was shipped quickly in purrfect condition. She is a lovely friendly seller and it has been an absolute please to buy from her. Thank you for a lovely transaction :)

17. Positive feedback for Uninu!
      I bought a Unoa wink face plate from her and it arrived quickly, was packed very well and just as described. Uninu was so friendly and very very communicative through out the whole transaction.
      I would def buy from her again!
      Thank you so much Uninu!!

18. I bought a set of syen paws from Uninu. Great communication, shipped promptly and packaged the paws excellently.

I would deal with again! Thanks so much!

19. Uninu had participated in my Soom Obsidius split. Very good and friendly communication, prompt pms and fast payment~! Everything went smoothly and perfectly~! Would love to do business again with her~! Thank you Uninu~! :)

20. i participated in a split with uninu and got the Soom Luxullia wings.
      everything went just fine. she was very friendly and kept me informed during the whole transaction