1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Unisieppari

Jul 4, 2010

1. Good and bad, everything goes here :3

But if you felt really bad about something please PM to me and let's see what can we do ^^

2. I sold Unisieppari an R.Heliot head :) Everything went wonderfully, thank you very much for buying from me ^^

3. Unisiepapari bought an Topaz head from me. And we had condition of layaway = 3 months but all payment completed within 2 months. All payment so fastly to paid. That's so wonderful and so suprise for me. *0*

Thank You So Much again, You are the one of best buyer that I would like to prefer for all.

Hope we will more trading together, again.

tonhigh2002 ^_^

4. I traded a pair of her Beryl hooves for some Heliot parts that I had and it all went well (xept I forgot to ship Shooks DX) Unisieppari shipped everything as agreed and she shipped it at the same time and I did. She kept up with communication really well. I would trade again with her!

Thank you Unisieppari!!!

5. I sold a Beyla R. head to Unisieppari. All went fine and smooth. Thank you.

6. I bought Heliot hands from Unisieppari. All went wery well, shipping was quick, item came nicely packed and exactly as described. Thank you!