Feedback For unrulydreamer

Jun 10, 2009

1. If I've had a transaction with you, can you please post your feed back here!

Thanks!
      Cheers!:aheartbea

2. I sold a Bobobie Elfkin to Unrulydreamer. She was very easy to communicate with and payment was prompt.

I would happily work with her again.

3. unrulydreamer bought a pair of necklaces from me.
      She's very nice with quick contact and fast payment!
      Very smooth transaction!!!

Thank you again ^_^

4. unrulydreamer, purchased a dollzone bb kay from me and paid quickly was a pleasure to work with <3 great transaction

5. Sold a doll to Unrulydreamer, and it was pleasure to deal with her, nice smooth transaction. Great communication.
      May

6. I sold my AR LF Dana to Unrulydreamer and she was awesome. She kept me up-to-date on everything, which is, in my opinion, the best thing you can do to make both buying and selling a breeze. :3 Thank you!!!~

7. I sold a Bobobie Tony to unrulydreamer, and she was super nice, super understanding, and was extremely nice when I was redoing his face up for her. She paid very quickly, and was very wonderful to work with.

I would eagerly work with unrulydreamer again.

8. I sold a skirt/dress to Unruly, very polite, very friendly wonderfully smooth transaction and recommended to any one!

9. I bought an elfkin from this lovely women. Everything went swimmingly. Would defiantly recommend.

10. I bought an bobobie mach from unrulydreamer everything want super good wood recommend to anybody A++