1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Unseelie Queen!

Nov 28, 2006

1. i purchased some doll boots from UnseelieQueen, she was an amazing seller, the boots arrived quickly, safe and sound.... a recommended seller.

2. Unseelie Queen sold me a pair of Little Fee hands after seeing my WTB thread. They were very reasonably priced, arrived quickly and were well-packaged. I highly recommend doing business with her!

3. Unseelie Queen bought a wig from me and was a pleasure to deal with. She paid promptly and even let me know the minute the wig arrived. She's a lovely person and I would highly recommend her. Thanks :)

4. I bought a Natural Skin LittleFee Elf Shiwoo Faceplate from Unseelie Queen. The transaction went very smoothly and the faceplate was shipped as soon as possible, arriving perfectly. :D Thank you so much!

5. I bought a skull print thermal shirt from Unseelie Queen. It arrived quickly and well packaged...and I even got more than I expected. *yay* The shirt is beautifully made and my boy absolutely loves it. I would definitely love to do business with U.Q. again! Thanks so much! :)

6. Unseelie Queen!
      bought a msd set for me payment was quick communication was gd and when arrived she told me! and left me a feedback~

thxs alotttttttttt

7. I sold some pants to Unseelie Queen and the transaction was fabulous. Thank you so much.

8. Unseelie Queen bought a Fer set from me and the whole transaction was perfect! Wonderful buyer to deal with; very nice and prompt with both payment and communication. It was a real pleasure to deal with you, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy the dress! :aheartbea Nina

9. sold a jurib head to unseelie queen- smooth transaction, kept me updated. thanks! :)

10. I bought a pair of eyes from Unseelie Queen~ Good communication, and super fast shipping! =D Would definitely buy from again~ Thanks!

11. I bought a Fairyland LittleFee Shiwoo from Unseelie Queen and he is perfect! She shipped him very quickly and even included some extra goodies. She is a great seller and I would I highly recommend doing business with her! Everything was wonderful! Thank you so much! :)

12. Sold some eyes to Unseelie Queen and everything went great. Payment was prompt and communication was friendly. Thanks again and sorry the Post was a little rough on your package.

13. Unseelie Queen purchased a luts outfit set from me, her PMs were very fast and she paid in a heartbeat. Everything went so smoothly and pleasantly, I don't don't think I've ever had such a fast and flawless transaction. Highly recommended for business. Thanks so much!

14. Unseelie Queen bought a Volks hakama set from me. She paid promptly and was very pleasant to deal with throughout the transaction. I'd gladly deal with her again. Thanks!

15. I bought a handmade gypsy outfit from UQ, once again she was more than a pleasure to deal with and I am completely in love with the outfit. Highly recommended!

16. Unseelie Queen bought shoes from me earlier this summer, and the transaction was perfect! :)

17. Unseelie Queen sold me a CP body and it was a perfect transaction! Was very patient for the payment! Great communication! The body arrived and was packed very carefully! I appreciate it so much, thanks!!

18. Unseelie Queen purchased my SDC Kurt on layaway, and was a fantastic buyer! Her communication was friendly and she always kept me updated; she paid promptly and early! :) I highly recommend her. Thanks again!

19. Bought a volks outfit from and it arrived today. Its beyond adorable and she is a wonderful seller. So kind and understanding. I would gladly buy from again without a doubt in her. Thank you again!!

20. Sold a pair of overalls to Al, she's a delight to deal with, quick pay and lots of communication. Love doing biz with her and hope to do more soon. Thanks!