1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Unseelie Queen!

Nov 28, 2006

1. I bought a pair of shorts. She mailed them the day she got my payment and they arrived quickly in a small padded envelope. Great transaction; I'd definitely buy from her again.

Amalia

2. Bought a DD head from Unseelie Queen. She was quick to respond to messages and item arrived in good condition.

3. I purchased a very nice Dollheart jacket from Unseelie Queen. She was prompt and friendly in PMs, and shipping was great. I would absolutely do business with her again.

4. Sold a pair of feet to her, she paid quickly and was very pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend this member. Thanks again!

5. I purchased 2 dollheart coats and pants from Unseelie Queen. Communications was fast and polite. Shipping was fast and the items were packaged safely. Items were in excellent condition. I would not hesitate to purchase from again. Highly recommended.

6. Great buyer! She paid promptly and was very patient. I highly recommend her. ^^

7. I did a Dollheart trade with Unseelie Queen. Communication was wonderful and she was so friendly! Her items arrived very quickly in perfect condition. She also let me know immediately when my trade items arrived as well. I would not hesitate to do business with her again or recommend her to others!

Thank you so much for a lovely transaction~ :D

8. Traded pants with Unseelie Queen from the Dollheart fukubukuro- the pants arrived in perfect condition! Smooth communication and no problems, thank you for the trade!

9. Wonderful buyer! I would gladly go into a transaction with Unseelie Queen again. Thanks!

10. Unseelie Queen traded some DollHeart boots with me. Every part of the transaction was wonderfully smooth. Communication was great throughout and she shipped exactly when she said she would. Couldn't have asked for more. I would gladly work with her again.

11. she bought some eyes from me. payment was instant & communication great = perfect buyer! <3

12. Unseelie Queen bought a pair of DollHeart shoes from me. Transaction was smooth and pleasant. Would do business again. ^_^

13. Gretel head, eyes and extra ears arrived today - Love them and so quick! Thank You! I will buy from her any time!!!

14. I purchased a Dollfie Dream II body from Unseelie Queen!,and the transaction was great!!!! Communication was wonderful,and shipping was super quick!!! I would gladly buy from her again! Thank you so much!

15. Bought Gretel Elf Set and some eyes - Great seller! I love them and they came so fast (and with the eyes in better than I can ever make them look - thanks for that!) and packaged very well.

16. Bought some hands from her, and she is lovely! They were packaged very well and shipped promptly! <3

17. Unseelie Queen bought a CP Delf Miyu from me and the transaction went very smoothly, she paid quickly and was very sweet :) Would definitely do business with her again! A+++++++++++

18. I sold her a volks wig. She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived! Thanks!

19. I bought a pair of hands from Unseelie Queen. Communication was excelent, shipping was very fast and they arrived very well packaged.

20. Excellent buyer. Prompt payment and fast friendly communication. Thanks again! :thumbup