1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Unseelie Queen!

Nov 28, 2006

1. I bougtht a wig from Unseelie Queen, and everything was perfect. Thanks much!

2. Perfect transaction with Unseelie Queen from whom I purchased a Fairyland Karsh. Communication was excellent and she shipped soon after payment was received. An wonderful seller. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you!

3. Unseelie Queen was so nice to buy from! She had awesome communication and was super friendly. I definitely recommend her. ^-^
      Thank you so much for the lovely shoes! :aheartbea

4. Unseelie Queen bought a jacket from me. PMs and payment were fast and friendly and she let me know when it arrived. It was a great transaction!
      Thank you! :)

5. I bought an adorable pink Lolita outfit from Unseelie Queen. She was great to talk to, shipped quickly and packed well. I (and my doll) love the outfit!

6. Unseelie Queen bought a pair of sneakers from me. She was very nice to talk to and prompt in communication and payment. She also let me know when the items arrived. A excellent buyer!

7. Unseelie Queen was in my CrobiDoll group order for wigs. Her wig went out of stock and she was really understanding while I contacted crobidoll about it. luckily it all sorted itself out in the end. She was quick to pay and nice to deal with.thank you

8. Unseelie Queen bought a jacket from me. She was quick with payment and friendly in PMs. Thanks a bunch!

9. unseelie queen bought a volks lucas from me on layaway. her communication was wonderful, and she paid quicker than we agreed on. great buyer!!

10. I sold a pair of Dollheart capris to Unseelie Queen and the transaction was perfect! ^-^

Great communication and payment swift.

I would gladly do business with her again!

11. Unseelie Queen bought a wig from me, and everything went smoothly! Nothing could have gone better!

12. Unseelie Queen bought a blue Guess Doll button-up shirt from me. She replied to messages in a quick and friendly manner, paid promptly and let me know when the shirt arrived. I'd say the transaction went very well. :)

13. Unseelie Queen bought a Dollheart cap and matching pants from me, payment was fast and communication was excellent. I would gladly do business with her again.

14. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

Unseelie Queen bought a pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly and had great communication throughout the transaction. I would highly recommend her as a buyer, and would work with her again in the future.

15. Unseelie Queen bought a modded Delf Yder head from me. Communication was great, payment was super fast, and she was all-around great to deal with! Highly recommended, thanks so much!

16. Unseelie Queen bought a mnf shiwoo head off me. She paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived. Would do business again! Thanks!

17. Unseelie Queen bought a pair of Volks Boots from me. Communication was lovely, payment was quick, flawless transaction! Thank you again Unseelie Queen, would love to sell anything to you in the future. Have fun with the boots~~

18. Had an excellent transaction

Highly recommended

19. I purchased a luka head from Unseelie Queen and it was beyond wonderful!! She was super kind, shipped everything super safely, and even included a little gift of my absolute favorite tea!! Thank you so much again. Extremely ridiculously super reccomended!! :)