1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for untuvikko

Mar 28, 2010

1. If you have made any business with me please, share your thoughts how it went. Thank you! ^_^

2. untuvikko bought a Lati Sheep Ruki from me and it was a lovely transaction.
      She paid very quickly and the communication was excellent, she even informed me as soon as she received the doll. :thumbup
      I'll definitely would do business with her again. I highly recommend her. :sumomo:
      Thanks a lot for this transaction.:aheartbea

3. Untuvikko commissioned some slim msd clothes and she was a sweetheart t work with. She had great comunication and paid promptly. I hope to be able to work with her again soon. Thanks so much! <3

4. I sold a SD wig to Untuvikko and it was a perfect transaction :).
      Paid quickly, all replies were prompt and kind, and she informed me when parcel arrived. Untuvikko is a perfect buyer- highly recommended!

Thank you very much!

5. Untuvikko won my auction for a MNF head. Once the auction was over, she paid quickly and replied to all my messages promptly. Untuvikko told me once the head had arrived and left me feedback accordingly. I would recommend her as a seller most definately! Thanks!

6. untuvikko bought a BF Blossom body NS from me. She paid quick and the communication was perfect. It was a flawless transaction, and I'd be more than happy to do business with her again anytime! Thanks! ^^

7. I sold a leeke wig to untuvikko. She is very pleasant and let me know as soon as the wig arrived.
      I'd definitely do business with her again! :> Thank you!

8. POSITIVE!

I sold a Leeke MSD wig to untuvikko. Very nice and quick transaction! Recommended buyer all the way! :fangirl:

9. Untuvikko bought a Luts wig from me. The transaction was pleasant from beginning to end! Quick payment, friendly communication; I would definitely recommend dealing with her. Thanks so much!

10. I rehomed a Bluefairy Marine May to Untuvikko and it was a flawless transaction. Untuvikko was friendly and prompt with all communications and made regular on-time layaway payments. I highly recommend Untuvikko, thank you.:D:D