Feedback for Updateme

Apr 25, 2019

1. Leave feedback for Marketplace transactions you've had with me here, please.

If you have questions, send a PM and I'll answer as quickly as possible:)

2. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!!!
      Super positive!

I bought an Impldoll Idol body in real skin from this lovely person. Updateme is an excellent, excellent partner to deal with, absolute gem! Friendly, communicative, patient and just a prince! I would not hesitate to work with him again and would eagerly recommend him as a partner in dolly crime. Fast shipping, well secured (aluminum tape!) and fun to talk to. Perfect transaction, thank you! :D

3. This was a wonderful transaction! A very kind and pleasant person with a great sense of humor. I would do business with Updateme again without hesitation. He’s awesome! :D

4. Great seller! I purchased an impldoll Derrick head from them. They were friendly, easy to work with and had great communication. The head itself came safely packaged and was exactly as described/photographed. Updateme was so easy to work with I went looking to see if they were selling anything else I was interested in! I would absolutely purchase from them again. :D:D

5. Very nice seller with great communication and patient:3nodding: The transaction went super fast and perfect! I would definitely do some business with Update me again! VERY RECOMMENDED :thumbup