1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for urushi-kitty!!

Dec 23, 2009

1. Hello everyone! If you've dealt with me on the MP whether I bought something from you or vice versa please post and be honest! :) Thanks Muchly

:aheartbea~ Uru

2. I bought a doll head from urushi-kitty and he got here great. She was easy to deal with, gave fast responses and was very nice.

The head arrived well packaged and quickly. I would definitely buy from her again.

Thanks!

3. Urushi-kitty bought a doll head from me - she had great comunication and was very honest throughout the entire process. She was fun to work with, and I would make transactions with her again.

4. Traded a pair of mnf hands for another pair of mnf hands with Urushi-Kitty. She let me know when my end got to her, and when she shipped hers out. She was also very honest when it took a couple more days for her to send out her part, which is something I value. She was easy to work with and I'd work with her again :)

5. urushi-kitty purchased some items from me. The transaction couldn't went any better. They were great with communicating and letting me know when the package arrived! Recommended buyer, thanks again!

6. Urushi-kitty purchased a pair of tan hands from me along with the Tika fullset ears! She was very thorough, communicated greatly and paid promptly. She was very patient as well considering how busy I've been lately c: <3 Really appreciate this buyer <3

7. I bought a MNF body from Urushi-kitty! :) All was fine, super fast shipping and good communication! Thanks!