1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for us HyeSinChangJo^^

Mar 21, 2008

1. Hello everyone!

If you have bought from HyeSinChangJo, please leave a feedback here for me.

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

2. I bought an outfit from HSCJ :D item arrived home faster than I expect! :D
      HyeSin kept status update in the thread as well ^___^ she's a really nice person to deal with too!!!
      I will definitely come back again later soooon XDDD thank you so much!!!

3. I bought an item from her shop HSCJ, the outfit was beautifully made and it fits perfectly! The communication was great and she shipped very quickly, thank you very much! :)

4. I recently bought HyeSin's beautiful tanned Megi Artin and a Juri 06 head with a great faceup. Artin came with extra clothes from her shop (which are sooo cute and well made) and eyes and hair, like a fullset you wouldn't find anywhere else! I never want to change him.
      Her shipping was fast and she was very friendly.
      She is a wonderful doll owner and seller and the kindest I have ever done business with. I think everyone should get a chance to do business with her!! :):aheartbea

5. I bought a pair of boots from Hyesin. She had been friendly all through the transaction and the shipping was very fast. I'd love to deal with her again. Definitely recommended!