1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Usagi32211

Jan 18, 2007

1. ibought some adorablr pink slip on shoes, & a bunch of clothes from girly tattoes! The transaction was flawless! I love my new stuff! Thanks, I'll be back!:):):)

2. i bought a lot of kelly clothes, shipping was fast and good comunication. thanks :) my boy loves them! :)

3. I purchased a Dream of Doll Shall from Ashley that she was selling on the Marketplace. We had great communication and she answered all PM's promptly. She shipped promptly as well and the doll arrived very well packaged and in excellent condition, just as described, with a cute manicure/pedicure too!

I would definitely do business with Ashley again and she is an asset to the Marketplace and to DoA.

4. I recently bought an item of clothing from Usagi32211. The whole transaction went by very smoothly, fast and in a very professional way ;) I would definitely buy from her again without hesitating.

5. Great and fast transaction! She even included a free dress with the body I bought :)
      I would definately buy from Usagi again ^^

Lova~~

6. I have just made a wicked Dollheart Fuku trade with Usagi32211, the transaction went through like a dream, she shipped lightning fast and packed the item very well. I am very happy with the trade and would recommend Usagi32211 110% to everyone!!

Hugest thankies. ((><))

7. Usagi32211 bought a pair of Dollheart shoes from me. The transaction was great. Highly recommend. Thanks,

8. i purchased a doll from usagi32211. she came in perfect condition, exactly as described...packed perfectly and super fast shipping. Great communication as well!! would love to do buisness with her again! <3

9. I bought a pair of Luts shoes, they arrived quickly and well-packaged. Thanks!

10. I purchased a pair of Haute Doll Pink shoes from Usagi. They were exactly as described and super cute I might add. Communication was great and was her packaging. I am very happy and would buy from her again.

11. I bought a pair of Dollmore eyes from Usagi32211 -- it was a great transaction. I hope we can do business again! The eyes were well packed and arrived quickly.

12. Long over due positive feedback for her! ;) Joined my Custom House GO paid promptly and waited out the long time for her tinies. Kept up great communication through out, let me know as soon as the doll arrived and was happy in the end. Thanks for the smooth GO! ^_^

13. I bought a doll on layaway to Usagi32211, it was a wonderful transaction, she is very friendly and serious, we had a very good communication.
      She was also very helpfull for this international transaction. I will be happy to deal with again!!:)

14. Puki I've come I've bought Usagi32211!

It is beautiful :fangirl:

Many thanks. It was all very positive.

A pleasure to buy!

15. I just purchased some clothing items from usagi32211 and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, quick ship, wonderful seller. Thank you so much!

16. Perfect transaction! Lots of fun, good communication and quick ship. Thanks!

17. I bought a black Puki Parts from usagi32211, and it was a very smooth and fast transaction.Thanks again!

18. usagi32211 adopted one of my dolls and it was a pleasure. She paid promptly and the communication was excellent. Thank you so much.

19. I purchased some F2BM clothing recently. They are in excellent condition, very neatly packed and arrived when expected. Would happily buy from again!

20. I bought a Dollheart outfit from Usagi32211, communication and shipping was very fast! Great seller, thank you again!! :D