1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for usagi665

Jul 28, 2006

1. I've bought and sold a few things here on DoA, if you've had a good transaction with me please post here. Thanks in advance :)
    2. I split a Chris II with usagi and it was a great pleasure. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! :daisy
    3. usagi bought the Original Cecile Outfits from me.
      She 's a very nice to deal with. :) We had a quick transaction.
    4. Usagi was part of my most recent Leeke Group Order. She responded to PMs, paid quickly and would definitely sell to again. :daisy
    5. I bought a gorgeous outfit from Usagi. It arrived in perfect condition and shipped super fast! She was wonderful to deal with. =D
    6. Bought Leekeworld boots from Usagi and they were perfect, great fit! Good transaction, would buy from again.
    7. Had a wonderful transaction with Usagi. She's a sweetheart!
    8. Super transaction! Great emails and PMs ... really easy to work with!
      Enjoy the stuff
    9. I helped usagi665 to get outfits from Japan dealer :)

Payment was very fast and we could have a very good communication :D
      I'm glad I could help you this time!

Usagi665 is a great pleasure to deal with!!
      I highly recommended Usagi665 :aheartbea
    10. I sold a doll and traded doll heads and wigs.

Again, fantastic transaction.

Would definitely deal with again the future <3
    11. Bought an outfit from her & everything couldn't have been smoother! Thank you very much! :D
    12. smooth transaction- ecxellent!!! many thanks!
    13. Great buyer (sold her an oldskin F-04 doll)! Super fast payment, and always kept me updated which I truely appreciate.
      It was a pleasure, and I am so happy that my girl went to a fantastic new home. ^__^
    14. Usagi665 commissioned me for a partial face-up repaint, she was wonderful to deal with!

15. I bought a SD13 boy body from usagi665 - very prompt & helpful in replying my questions, super fast shipping and very careful packaging!

Highly recommended seller! :)
    16. Usagi is wonderful to work with and very reliable - highly recommend!!!!!!!!! ;)
    17. I bought a Yuri head from Usagi and it was one of the smoothest purchase transactions I've ever had. Great communication, perfect doll, very fast delivery. I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend this seller.

Thanks again!
    18. I bought 2 wigs and shoes from usagi and the transaction went great, as expected. Thank you!
    19. I bought a Liz head from Usagi, he was in wonderful condition and was shipped very promtly :)
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction! :)
    20. I bought a shirt from usagi, very friendly and communicative, superspeedy shipment ^^ Thanks!