1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Utopian_Pigeon

Mar 20, 2007

1. Hey, Have I sold you something or more likely purchased something from you? Then spread the word! Leave feedback for Utopian_Pigeon here!
    2. Bought a Na-Nu-Ri head from me and paid as timely as possible. Was a good person to communicate with as well! :)
    3. All around fabulous transaction, great communication! Utopian_Pigeon is awesome to deal with!^^
    4. Utopian_Pigeon bought eyes from me. She paid promptly and was all-around great to deal with! :)
    5. Utopian_Pigeon commissioned me for a face up and everything went perfectly! ^^ She shipped quickly, was in good communication and was nice to work with. Thanks!
    6. Utopian_Pigeon bought a tibetan wig from me. Pergfect buyer all around! Highly recommended
    7. Utopian_pigeon is an awesome buyer! She paid for the eyes fast and has excellent communication. Thanks for a smooth and pleasant transaction
    8. Utopian_Pigeon bought a hoodie from me and paid right away. She was really pleasant and had great communication. Thanks so much, I would totally sell to her again!
    9. Utopian_Pigeon bought some MSD clothes from me~
      fast payment and easy communication!!
      pm's when item was received :)
      Awsome buyer :aheartbea