1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack for V-chan!

Sep 17, 2006

1. Yes, I am a dork...leave me positive feedback if I've bought stuff from you..

2. V chan purchased my juri. great communication, timely layaway payments, very understanding and great buyer and person! A pleasure doing business with!

3. Sold a wig to V chan. She paid right away, was courteous, and there was good communication.

4. Vchan bought a wig from me. It was a quick and easy transaction! Thanks!

5. V-chan was awesome! she did a layaway on my model doll body.

while she did miss a payment- she sent me an email explaining why and that she would pay both on the next scheduled day, and she did as she promised!

communication was very prompt and always friendly, I would definately do business with her again :)

6. I had a great transaction with V-chan...she bought my Soom Namu on a layaway plan and was very understanding when we had a little damage problem :(
      Great communication!

7. I sold some eyes to V-chan, great buyer! Quick payment, thank you :daisy

8. I sold a pair of eyes to V-chan, who was a prompt and responsive buyer! Thanks and enjoy! :)

9. V-Chan was a great buyer - polite, responsive, and flexible. Thanks again!

10. V chan participated in my Dollmore group order, paid really fast and kept great communication ^^

Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again! Thanks so much <3

11. V-chan bought my DIM Achernar on layaway and the transaction went very smoothly. The payments were made in a timely manner and the communication was great! I'd gladly do it again. Thanks~

12. Thanks very much for letting me know your group order stuff arrived! Hope to see you in another ^^

13. I sold some doll hands to V-chan. It was a super quick, and easy transaction, with fast payment and quick communication. Thanks!

14. I just sold a pair of eyes to V-chan and the transaction went beautifully. Super-fast payment, great communication. Thanks V-chan!

15. I sold a pair of eyes to V-chan and it was a very smooth transaction~ she paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Thanks!

16. V chan bought a Souldoll body from me on layaway. She made all the payments quickly and with a lot of excellent communication. I would not hesitate to do business again and would very highly recommend her.

17. I bought V-chans MSD Dollmore Asha! She arrived perfectly packed, & with extra's! Thanks so much V-chan, she is too pretty!:D

18. V is awesome! She sold DOC TOO to me for an affordable price and included a lovely out fit as an extra!
      Thank you dear!
      V is A1!!!

19. V chan bought a Souldoll sleeping Ize from me on layway and was just wonderful. She was super friendly, her payments were on time, communication was great, and she put up with all my n00biness. n_n; I definitely would and will deal with her again, and highly recommend her!

20. I purchased a DIM Archnar from V-chan and she was just amazing to work with. Very understanding when I lost track of the date and some payments were late, and shipped so that my doll would arrive to help me greet the new year! The doll was very securely packaged and in excellent condition. I would Buy from her again in a heartbeat! A+++++
      Thank you thank you!