1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for v1ntagecouture

May 1, 2011

1. I bought a LE tan Peak's Woods Lady Bee from v1ntagecouture.

She was very accommodating to my needs and answered all my questions promptly. She shipped super quickly and was extra friendly throughout the transaction.

I'd definitely do business with her again! :kitty2

2. I ordered a dress and skirt from v1ntagecouture. Everything arrived swiftly and exactly as pictured.

3. I bought a dollheart wig and shoes from v1ntagecouture. It was an excellent transaction all around, and I would definitely purchase from her again! :)

4. Sold a body to v1ntagecouture and it was a delightful transaction--she paid right away, let me know when the body arrived, and was just a pleasure all around! Would do business again anytime! <3

5. I bought two Dollheart shirts, and a flowery skirt from v1ntagecouture. Every step of the transaction went perfectly. All responses were fast, the items shipped fast, and all the items were exactly as described. I would definitely do business with this seller again.

6. I bought a pair of Bluefairy boots from v1ntagecouture, I would definitely recommend this seller ^^ the transaction went on smoothly, she is prompt to responses and super fast in shipping :XD: Everything was nicely wrapped and even sent with an extra lil gift!! Really appreciate them~ Thanks! :aheartbea

7. I was engaged in a trade with v1ntagecouture. I traded my Volks Souseiseki with her Unoa Chibi Roron, and the whole transaction was absolute pleasure to do with her from the very start to finish!

v1ntagecouture is an amazing person, and through the whole transaction I felt at ease. She replies back promptly and fast, is very helpful and kind person who replied quickly back to each message I sent her.
      My Chibi was shipped super fast, packed very securely, and she kept communicating with me even after the doll was sent to me. The doll was exactly as described, and I was gifted with a lovely dress and other extras <3

I could not be any happier with this trade. This was definitely one of the best trades I've ever done, and I can wholeheartedly recommend v1ntagecouture to anyone who wishes to have a smooth and easy transaction.
      I would definitely and without a doubt have another transaction with her.

Thank you so much for everything! I'm so glad Souseiseki got a new and loving home, and I'm delighted that I had the privilege and chance to get to know with v1ntagecouture. <3

8. ★ Positive feedback! ★
      v1ntagecouture purchased a Switch Soseo holy ver. head from me on a brief layaway. Communication was flawless, and payments were sent promptly. Also let me know when the item arrived, perfect buyer! Thank you very much for your business, and I hope you will love Soseo very much ^^

9. I bought a Delf Chiwoo from v1ntagecouture-- it was a wonderful experience. Great communication, well packed-- I would buy from v1ntagecouture again for sure. Thank you!

10. Positive feedback

I bought a Dollstown 15 year old boy body from v1ntagecouture and it was just as describe. The body was shipped very fast and very well protected. Thank you. I will recommend this seller.

11. @v1ntagecouture saw my WTB in the mp for minifee tan hands and reached out to me. She sent extra pics to confirm which of the pairs I would buy and held them for me for a few days until I could send funds. When shipping was a bit less than she quoted, she even refunded the difference! They arrived well pack and in mint condition! I was so excited, I played with them right away!

Thank you so much for everything!
      :aheartbea

12. I bought some clothes from v1ntagecouture , they were even kind enough to split items from a lot for me that I'd been on the hunt for. Communication was super quick as was shipping, everything arrived clean and pristine, I couldn't be happier. Thanks so much!

13. I purchased a Fairyland MiniFee Mika doll from @v1ntagecouture. They were amazing to work with and let me do a layaway for him. When I was done paying for him they were super fast to ship him to me and he even arrived before Christmas! :) Thank you so much! <3

14. v1ntagecouture purchased some SD clothing items from me and she was a wonderful buyer; payment was sent right away, communication was friendly and she was so kind to let me know when she had received the items in the mail^^ I will be more than happy to do business with this sweet DOA member anytime again :kitty2

15. v1ntagecouture bought a Volks NS SD-13 body with extra hands from me and everything went smoothly.

Fast payment, excellent and friendly communication, only good things to say here!

Thanks so much! :XD:

16. I purchased a Volks body from @v1ntagecouture ~
      The transaction was amazing, and they are super sweet. Everything was packed to perfection and as described!
      Thank you so much!
      :love:love

17. v1ntagecouture bought the Delf Chiwoo dreaming vampire from me. It was very pleasant to communicate. Fast and full payment without layaway. I recommend v1ntagecouture to everyone as an excellent buyer. I hope Chiwoo makes you happy! :3nodding:

18. V1ntagecouture bought a Unoa Azurite from me and was a pleasure to deal with, fast payment and very kind person, thank you!~

19. Positive Feedback

Purchased a clothing lot. 3 pairs of pants and 3 shirts for bigger 70/75cm boys.

Super great price. Nice quality. Shipped very well packaged.

I'd happily buy from v1ntagecouture again.

20. I purchased a gorgeous wig from v1ntagecouture! <3 Very kind and sweet seller! The wig arrived exactly as described, it was well packaged, and was shipped out quick as can be! I would happily recommend anyone to them!