1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vale

Sep 24, 2006

1. I'm still new here, but I would like to establish that I am a good buyer and seller and all that. If you've dealt with me, please stick feedback here

Domo arigato gozaimasu~
    2. Vale bought an Obitsu Haruka head from me, she was very nice to deal with and payed very promtly. Would definetely love to deal with again. ^__^
    3. Vale bought my Rosee Asha. She was wonderful to deal with! Her payments were prompt and she was such a nice person! I would definately recommend working with her and I would do it again! ^_^
    4. I sold a wig to Vale, and she's a great buyer :). Paid promptly and kept in contact, very great to work with!
    5. Sold to Vale, awesome buyer, thanks again! :D
    6. I traded with Vale. Let me first say she's a super nice person! And secondly she's a very very excellent seamstress! The trade went perfectly, the clothes fit perfectly. I just have nothing but positive things to say about Vale. And I would love to trade again with such a wonderful person. Thank you so much Vale!

P.S. Sellenia wants to thank you also, for her clothes are perfection.
    7. I did a trade with Vale and it went SOOOO well! :D
      I even got some cute, cute stickers.

I would trade again for sure with her. :aheartbea
    8. I purchased a hell.of.a lot of eyelashes from Vale. Received them earlier today! Wonderful communication and fast shipping. ^-^I also received really cute iron ons and CUTE pants!! I would def do business with Vale again!!! I highly recommend her to everyone and anyone! ^-^! THANKS SO MUCH VALE! ^_^
    9. Vale bought a wig from me and with great communication and fast payment the transaction went perfectly~ thanks, Vale!
    10. Purchased a pair of glass eyes from me~! Transaction went smoothly and was kind enough to let me know the items arrived safely!

Much thanks!
    11. Bought a dollmore body from Vale! Tiffany was really great; she included so many extras, and was very pleasant to deal with! Thanks so much!
    12. I sold a sunglasses to Vale, and the transaction went perfectly. She was super pleasant to deal with! ^^
    13. I bought an Asha head from Vale. Friendly seller, good communication, quick shipping, highly recommended! Thanks a lot!
    14. Bought a Dollmore LE Rosee Asha dress from Vale, she's got great communication an is very good to deal with. Sorry I put you through so much trouble >.<!
    15. Vale sold me a bunch of 16mm eyes, she was so nice an perfect to do business with! I will definatly buy from again!
    16. i bought a pair of eyes from vale, she's was very fast, even though she was burried under the snow ;)
    17. Bought a cute wig from Vale~! She was very polite and quick to respond to my pm's!! I'd definitely do business with her again. :)
    18. I bought a Sprite from Vale, it went so perfectly! She agreed to ship her to my faceup artist and she arrived the next day! Great seller, thanks!
    19. I bought a pair of HG glass eyes from Vale and they're quite lovely! Easy transaction, thanks very much!
    20. Purchased a pair of glass eyes from Vale. It was a very easy transaction and Vale is SO nice!