1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Valentina

Aug 8, 2008

1. Please, leave your feedback here:

2. Valentina bought my Masha body from me. She was quick to pay and good with communication. Pleasure to deal with. :)

3. Val purchased my Ara head from me. Very quick and fast payment. Very sweet and lovely girl!

4. Valentina purchased a DIM Flora head from me. Communication and payment were quick. Nice buyer to work with.

5. Valentina bought a tiiny doll from me. She paid very quickly and was very friendly. I am so glad my little one went to such a lovely person. Thanks Vale!!

6. I sold a Soah head to Valentina, and it was a perfect transaction from start to finish! I'm glad she has a new home with you - thank you so much!

7. Valentina is a wonderful Buyer. There were NO problems with shipping to her, and she paid immediately and also let me know the moment she received the doll, Thank you so much!

8. Valentina is one of the sweetest people I know. She recently adopted a dolly from me and was in regular contact. Payment was super fast and she let me know right away that the doll arrived safely. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending her to anyone. Thank you again Vale.

9. I purchased a Lati yellow open eyed vampire lea head from Valentina, communication was lovely and friendly throughout, the head was sent fast and packaged well and even came with a gift :aheartbea I would love to trade again in the future and hughly recommend Valentina to anyone :)

10. I purchased a Lati Yellow Pirate Ruki from Valentina and couldn't have asked for a better experience. She was great at taking pictures to show the little faults that he came with (not her fault at all—many of the Lati Yellow Pirate dolls originally shipped from Latidoll this way) because she wanted to make sure I understood what I was buying. There was also a little misunderstanding at the post office when he was first shipped out, but Valentina sorted everything out right away. It was great to know she was on top of things. Valentina was also very friendly and just a joy to work with. I'd love to do business with her again someday! Thank you so much!

11. Valentina bought Narae Mature head from me, and it was one of my most pleasant transactions ever. Quick and friendly communication, super fast payment and she even gave me updates about package status and arrival.
      It was a perfect deal thank you again :)

12. I purchased a Soom Special Sabik SG head from Valentina and the transaction went wonderfully.
      Thank you so much.

13. Valentina bought Unoa 2nd mocha from me. The deal passed quickly and successfully. Valenitina is a very pleasant person and a responsible customer. Hughly recommend Valentina to anyone.