1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Valentine~

Dec 10, 2006

1. I haven't seen a thread for Valentines Feedback and i couldn't find it with the search function either, so i'm making a new one ^^

I bought a SD Head from her and she was a breeze to work with! I send the money on the 3rd or 4th and it already arrived ^^ She packed it very good and the Head is exactly like i saw him in the photos :D I would recommend her anytime and will buy from her again :aheartbea

2. I bought two pairs of cargo pants from Valentine recently and they came quickly and in great condition! It was a totally smooth transition, and she was fantastic with communication! I'd totally buy from her again :)

3. Awesome smooth transaction! Her stuff is superior quality, and she shipped super-fast!! I'm stalking her thread to see what she'll have next ;) Here's a pic of my boy in the coat I bought:

[​IMG]

4. I've bought things from Valentine at least three times by now--she's always terrific to deal and communicate with, plus she's prompt about shipping. (And she has the BEST stuff . . . ) :daisy

Edit, because I've been back for more, more than once, since I posted this in '06. ;) And every time, it's been a wonderfully smooth transaction, with all the things in perfect condition as well as being top quality. Two thumbs WAY up!

5. Great transaction with Valentine, sold her a pair of eyes. Paid quickly and let me know that the item had arrived safely.

6. Bought a kick-arse shirt from Valentine and it's every bit as cool as it looked in its sale photos! Good, reliable seller.

7. I've just made another purchase from Valentine and as always, she's *very* straightforward, prompt, and reliable to deal with!

8. V is super and I love everything I've ever gotten from her. ♥

9. I got my items today and they look amazing! wonderful seller, prompt as anything!

10. I bought a hoodie from Valentine. She was really nice and shipped it very fast :)

11. I bought a pair of eyes from Valentine, and they super-fast, and in perfect condition! Valentine is a top-notch seller!! :)

12. I Bought a two piece Cat Suit from Valentine and it arrived Very Fast. The suit is Very Well crafted and Gorgeous in apperance. The transaction was Great and i look forward to buying more from Valentine.

13. I bought from Valentine before, and this time was just as good as the first--fast shipping, friendly PMs, and lovely clothing!
      I'll definitely be buying again :)

14. Valentine bought a pair of 4D jeans from me, and was so sweet and paid INSTANTLY! She even let me know when they arrived, and one of her boys is wearing them right now. X3!!

Thanks again for being so awesome! I'm so glad you and your boy love the jeans!

15. Bought a body from Valentine, minor discrepancies in shipping quote between putting it on hold and completing the sale but the body arrived in good condition and is lounging comfortably amidst the rest of the crew now!

16. I purchased a Volks SD boy suit and shoes from Valentine - both excellent! She is friendly and communicative, and the transaction went perfectly. Highly recommended!

17. Had another transaction with Valentine and it was super, just like all the previous ones. :D

18. I had a great transaction with Valentine. She was easy to communicate with and prompt with her payment. ♥ She also let me know as soon as the outfit got to her, which is always appreciated! Highly enjoyable to deal with. n_n

19. Have had various transaction with Valentine (on buying and selling) and she's great in both aspects ^^~ One of my favorite people to deal with. ♥♥

EDIT: 4/23 - Still great transactions, just like all the rest.

20. Valentine is wonderful to deal with, she paid promptly and informed when the item arrived! I'd love to do business with her again!