1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Valli:

Oct 7, 2008

1. This thread is for Feedback for Valli!!

She didn't have a thread so i started one for her. I did a doll trade with her, and it was a wonderful transaction! She has excellent communication and sent her side of the trade quickly, the doll arrived safely and well packaged. I would gladly do business with her again!

:aheartbea

2. I did a Trade/swap with Valli and everything went perfectly!

I can heartily recommend her!

3. I sold my tan Mina to Valli and she was terrific to deal with throughout.

Many thanks! :D

4. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.

5. Hi i sold a tricycle to Valli!! She sent payment right away and was very responsive! Would defiantly recommend as a buyer! ^_^

6. I sold a Banji doll to Valli and she sent payment right away and was a great buyer, I definitely recommend her.

7. bought a puki ani off vali everything went wonderfully well and packaging was beyond what i expected and it was cute. XD

8. Another great transaction with Valli. She is a nice lady to deal with, great communicator and pays really quickly.
      Thanks Valli.
      Hugs
      Sharon in Spainxx

9. Valli bought some eyes in a hand craft glass order of mine, and I would heartily recommend her: no concerns at all. A STAR participant!

10. +1 as a great buyer, thank you so much for giving Ara a home!

11. I sold a Lati doll to Valli and she paid right away and with a great communication!
      Again, it's been a pleasure! Highly recommended:D

12. A wonderful and smooth transaction with Valli! Fabulous!

13. I just bought a beautiful little Banji from Valli and it was a perfect transaction! Her communication is excellent, shipping was fast and the doll is exactly as described.

I highly recommend doing business with Valli!

14. I bought my Sakura, a Custom House Limited Bisou Ai: Fairy: Forest-ShuShu from Valli!
      She arrived quickly and in beautiful condition, and the transaction itself was incredibly smooth with plenty of communication!
      Cannot recomment Valli more!
      Thank you so much!:aheartbea

15. I sold a Piki faceplate to Valli. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as he arrived.

16. I bought head Ante from Valli. It is the excellent transaction, pleasant dialogue, fast sending, qualitative packing. Thank you very much!

17. Valli bought a tiny little Catsy from me and she's a delight!! She paid when she said she would, replied quickly to all PMs and was oh so nice and fun. I'd recommend her as a buyer to everybudy, and hope to do business with her myself again someday! Thanks for everything :D

18. I recently purchased a Lati Yellow Lami from Valli and the transaction was better than perfect -- the doll is ADORABLE!!!, communication was great and she was shipped super quickly. I would highly recommend her as a marketplace partner. Thanks again!

19. I traded pukifee faceplates with Valli, communication was excellent, the face plate was shipped quickly and nicely packaged. Thanks so much for trading with me <3

20. Just finished a PERFECT transaction with Valli, purchased her darling CCC Piggy. The whole transaction was pure joy...she was so patient as we worked out the $ part, and she sent her in the most wonderful special box (since CCC piggy did not have a box) and she included the original cards etc. What a delight!!! Hugs!