feedback for vallovesgracie

Feb 26, 2010

1. I would appreciate any feedback on this thread for purchases I have made or for any sells I have made.

Thank you

2. I sold a Littlefee Bisou to Vallovesgracie and she was the perfect buyer. Her communication was great - she kept in touch all the way through the process and always replied very quickly to any emails or PMs. She was also very conscientious about letting me know the times when she wouldn't be able to get online. She paid immediately and was friendly and helpful to deal with. Overall it was a super transaction and I would definitely recommend Vallovesgracie as a buyer and as a thoroughly nice person to deal with.

3. Vallovesgracie bought a LTF Pipi from me and I must say she is a real nice buyer.
      She always replied quickly to my pm's, paid very promptly and is really nice to talk with in general :)
      I absolutely recommend her as a buyer and would happily do bussines with her again.
      Thank you ^^

4. I bought a Littlefee Bisou from V and I couldn't have found a better seller. She kept me updated every step of the way, and packed her very securely for her trip across the Atlantic. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. ^_^

5. Val bought a pukipuki outfit from me and was a fantastic buyer! Friendly, prompt payment, and excellent communication--Val was even kind enough to let me know when the outfit arrived! Thanks again ♥

6. I bought a little fee Pipi from Val, and I must say, it all worked out very well!!
      Good communication, fast shipping, It was great to do business whit her!!!
      Thanks again Val!!!

7. I bought a pukifee faceplate from Val and she was great to deal with - good communication, fast shipping and the faceplate was well and safely packed. Thank you so much, Val!!!

8. I bought a LTF Ante Elf from Val which arrived today. She's absolutely perfect, as described, packed up extremely safely and came super fast. Val has been an absolute dream to organise this purchase with.
      I'd highly recommend her to anyone whether buying or selling.
      Val's communication is friendly and she always answers very fast.
      Thanks Val for a wonderful transaction.
      PS: thank you for the free gift, really made my day! <3

9. Val bought a realpuki body. It was very nice for me to have a deal with her. Excellent communication, nice mails, quick payment. Thank you so much Val :) :aheartbea

10. I bought the pukipuki faceplate from Val. I am very happy with this transaction. Shipping was fast and correspondence are very friendly. Packed was excellent! My best recommendation great seller. Thank you very much!:D