1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for VampireAngel13

Sep 17, 2008

1. its been brought to my attention that having a feedback thread is a good idea^^
      i dont have many transactions on the marketplace, but just in case, here it is!

so if ive bought something from you, or sold something (it could happen XD) and you thought it went well, let me know! (and others too! hee hee)

thanks so much!^^ :aheartbea

2. I had the most pleasant transaction with VampireAngel13^^ She commissioned me to make a sweater and 2 scarves, waited patiently until I've finished, paid quickly and always responded to my messages:) Great buyer!

3. I just completed a commission for VampireAngel13 and it couldn't have gone more beautifully. Payment was super-speedy. Communications were prompt and friendly. I'd absolutely deal with her anytime.

4. VampireAngel13 bought a minimee body from me, and everything went perfect! Thank you! ^^

5. vampireangel13 commissioned some wigs from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

6. I sold a DH blue blood hat to VampireAngel13. She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. ^__^ I couldn't ask for a better buyer. Thank you VampireAngel13! ^__^

7. I sold a head to VampireAngel ans she was so nice and great to deal with! Not any problem, it went out just fine! Smooth transaction and great buyer, do NOT hesitate!! ^^

8. VampireAngel13 is wonderful to conduct business with! She paid very quickly and her communication was excellent. Thanks so much!

9. Mmmmmm I <3 VA13!!! She did a faceup on my miho girl and was amazing the whole time. Patient with me and my requests and very fast in shipping. So great what a wonderful person! Thanks so much VA13!!! =]

10. VampireAngel13 purchased a shirt from me, paid super fast, and had excellent communication. Couldn't ask for a better buyer! :) Thanks so much!

11. I had the most pleasant and speedy transaction..i'm really enjoy it
      Thank you

12. I bought some pieces from a Dollheart outfit from VamipireAngel13 recently, and I couldn't be happier! Everything was as described, and her communication was great (even down to the note in the package ^_^ ). A very lovely seller! :)

13. A+++
      Vampire Angel is awesome. :) She helped me with photos, answered all my questions, was incredibly helpful and super easy to communicate. Super fast shipper too! I'd absolutely buy from her again.

14. Bought some really awesome pants from VampireAngel13 and they came super quick, had a cute little bag with them and a really pretty drawing. Will definitely do business with her again.

15. Heyy

I bought a pair of black boots from her and they came really quickly ^^
      She replied to PMs quickly and were polite, gets the point across with ease

The boots were in perfect condition and fits my boy snuggly, the little note and clip that came with it were heartwarming and cute xDD

Top Recommendation for her >.^

16. I sold an ipplehouse boy body to VampireAngel13, she was a very good communicator, paid promptly and notified me immediately when the body arrived to her. I give her top recommendation, and would gladly do business with again :aheartbea

17. I purchased a top from VampireAngel13, there was a slight paypal glitch which was entirely not her fault but she sent me a free pair of pj pants along with my top, as well as a little note. Very nice of her, communication was good and I would be happy to deal with again :) Thanks!

18. I bought a pair of eyes from VampireAngel13. She sent them out super fast and it was great doing business with her. The eyes are beautiful and I loved the little pins too..they were so cute!! Thanks so much. :)

19. I had a layaway split with VampireAngel13 and she was kind enough to let me have a layaway even after she decided to pay in full. Shipping was fast and communication was prompt. Very friendly and nice seller! Thank you!

20. VampireAngel13 purchased a shirt and a pair of shorts from me. Fast payment and great communication. Wonderful to deal with.