1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vanille

Nov 24, 2010

1. I bought a DD Yukino head from Vanille and it was a fantastic transaction from beginning to end, head was shipped out very quickly and was packaged perfectly. Would highly recommend and I'd be more than happy to buy from them again.

2. I have bought a MiniFee Rheia mod head and everything was perfect. Fast and secure shipping and the head is just as described, super pretty. Thank you! :)

3. POSITIVE

I recently purchased a minifee Sia head from Vanille. It was a wonderful transaction and when the head spent a few weeks without a tracking update, Vanille contacted the post for me and the package updated right away! Thank you so much for being so great to work with!

4. Vanille bought a Minifee Mio SP Head from me with default faceup. Perfect buyer, paid when agreed and very polite. Would love to sell to/buy from Vanille in future again. :)

5. I bought a minifee Ria head from her with faceup, she contacted me before listing it since I had asked before hand that I would be interested in buying. Vanille showed me pictures and answered all my questions, she carefully packaged Ria and we agreed to wait till after Christmas to post. She posted fast and it was tracked, arriving the next day (I had to wait to pick up the day after though since my post man decided not to knock).

The whole transaction was very smooth, pleasant and friendly and I would definitely buy from her again! Thank you again! Great seller and highly recommend :D

6. I bought a Minifee liria Head from Vanille and she was so kind to negotiate the pricing with me! The head was packaged safely and was as described. Lovely seller, would do business with again! Thank you!

7. I purchased a Youpla Dolls Lupita in chocolate skin from Vanille and she was wonderful to work with. Quick to respond to messages and got the doll shipped promptly. Would be happy to do business with again.

8. I have selling a fairyland minifee Chloé Tan head to Vanille.
      The communication was good and the reservation without deposit validated before the deadline.:3nodding:
      a little "mistacke" in the mode of PayPal payment but nothing serious.
      Vanille was understanding as I struggled with France - UK shipping.
      I recommend.:thumbup

9. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      @Vanille bought an AS60 body from me on layaway. They paid on time and without need of reminders. They also let me know as soon as they'd received the doll.
      Good, reliable buyer! Would happily deal with again.

10. I bought a Bronze ID75 Zak from Vanille. She is very friendly and prompt communication. The doll head as well as body were carefully well packed and arrived safely here. Such an asset for our market place. Thank you so much! :)

11. I bought an AS Fiona head from Vanille. She was very nice and easy to deal with and it was a wonderfully smooth transaction. I can only recommend her as a seller :)

Thanks!