1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vanori

Jun 14, 2015

1. This is Vanori's Feedback Thread.
      :daisy Please leave feedback if you and Vanori had any transactions. :daisy

2. Vanori sold a Lati Yellow Haru elf for me. She was very patient and understanding, shipped the items in time and they arrived perfectly wrapped and in beautiful condition just the day before my birthday! I would gladly do other transactions with her in the future. :aheartbea

3. Vanori bought some Unoa items from me. Payment and communication were quick and easy. She let me know when the items arrive. Great transaction ^^ I'd definitely work with her again.

4. I purchased Unoa from Vanori. The transaction could not go any smoother.
      Communication was very fast and courtesyous. Item was as expected and in good condition. I definitely recommend her as seller and would purchase from her again. Thank you :chibi

5. Vanori bought a realfee fullset pano from me. She paid promptly and was a joy to work with. I would recommend her as a buyer. Thank You!

6. Vana is the nicest, most kindest person I have met on these doll boards over the years. She had a gorgeous Lieselotte that has been my grail ever since I first saw her and thanks to Vana, she is now mine. :) She worked with me and gave me the layaway I needed and was always good at answering my questions. She checked into different shipping options for me and packed her extremely well. I know I made a new friend during this transaction with her and would definitely recommend her as a seller. My doll purchase could not have been any better and I met a wonderful person/friend at the same time. What could be better? :) Thank you Vana!

7. Vanori took part in a recent pukifee Rin split that I hosted. She's always lovely to deal with, paid quickly and let me know as soon as the items arrived! Very smooth transaction ~

Thank you for joining my split!

8. I bought a Fairyland Realfee Mari from Vanori and everything went smoothly. Communication was great and Mari arrived safely! I would definitely buy from Vanori again. Thank you so much!

9. Vanori bought me a DollfieDream head with a little layaway and all was perfect ! Fast payment, friendly communication :) I definitely recommend her !
      Thank you for the transaction !

10. Vanori bought from me a tiny Leepy Soom, everything went so fast and swiftly, I can only recommend her. :)
      Friendly contact, fast answers and payment, and she let me know ASAP when she received the doll... Perfect!
      Thanks a lot for buying that cuttie from me! :kitty2

11. Vanori bought a Minifee Mirwen from me. She was vey friendly, communication was great and the transaction went very smoothly :)
      I can absolutely recommend her!
      Thank you!

12. I bought two Latis with clothes from Vanori. It was a pleasant and smooth transaction. The communication was really friendly, she was helpful and very nice during the whole transaction. She shipped super fast and items arrived in perfect shape! I would buy from her without hesitation and I highly recommend her :)

Thank you so much :aheartbea

13. Bought a Realfee Pano from Vanori two weeks ago. Communication was a bit disappointing, but the doll was sent fast and well packed, in perfect condition.

14. Vanori bought a Dust of dolls Krot Ilus from me. She was a real pleasure to deal with!! Communication and payment were fast and she's such a nice person. It was perfect, thanks for everything!