1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vanytie

Sep 14, 2017

1. Creating my feedback thread for all future transactions :).

2. I sold Vanytie a wig and the transaction went very smoothly! Communication was good and quick, as was payment, and she was sure to let me know when the package arrived. No problems whatsoever. :)

3. I sold Vanytie a Soom Amber head and it was a perfect transaction. She paid right away and communication was super easy The head got caught up in customs for a bit but everything worked out A-OK! She kept me updated throughout the whole process. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with Vanytie in the future!

4. Perfect transaction with Vanytie who purchased a Rin dragon from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

5. I contacted @Vanytie thru her WTB from marketplace for soom Nephelin special parts, was so easy to deal with her, she is stunning and it's an exceptional member, she paid quickly and she kept contact with me even when DHL caused so many issues during the delivery attempts :| she was calm and firm and we worked out till a nice, she was very satisfied with soom parts and i recommend her as serious and reliable DoA member.

6. I sold a Cass body to Vanytie and it was delightful--fast payment, friendly PMs and let me know when she finally arrived safely at her home! Very pleased and would do business anytime! Thank you again!

7. One of the best things about DoA is the fact that some of the best sellers are here! @Vanytie was such a delightful seller - very thorough from the very start, and it was such a pleasant experience getting to know them during the transaction. Vanytie was very professional in acquiring quotes (truly wish more sellers were!) and keeping me updated every step of the way. They were so kind to include thoughtful extras, and I was so happy unpacking my new doll. I have nothing but extremely positive things to say! Thank you once more for a phenomenal transaction and gorgeous doll! :chibi

8. I've bought Doll Chateau Y-04 body from @Vanytie - it was a wonderful and pleasant transaction from the very start [Vanytie contacted me on my WTB post] to receiving my package.

I've been informed on the doll condition, received photos as well as history of purchase and COA. We have thoroughly discussed package and shipping, and I cannot imagine being even more cared for as a buyer. Even after the package was already in transition, they contacted me with updates.
      The body was part of the whole doll, and seller kept the COA for the head - I received scanned copy of the DC postcard with a handwritten text confirming our transaction - such a wonderful solution. :thumbup

I couldn't be more happy with my doll and the body turned out be be a perfect resin match for my older DC head [much more better than a new one!]

Thank you for making my dream doll come into life :D

9. I purchased a Magic Mirror May from @Vanytie and it was a perfectly smooth and pleasant transaction. They were very kind, stayed in close contact every step of the way, and May survived an international trip in perfect condition thanks to careful packing. Vanytie was wonderful to buy from and I wouldn’t hesitate to have more transactions in the future.

Thanks for a great experience and my new little fae!