1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Varginna

Mar 7, 2011

1. Please write something here if i have bought something or sold something from you!

2. I sold a pair of jeans to Varginna-she paid quickly, had great communication and was lovely to deal with throughout!! I would defiantely recommend her as a buyer :)

3. Varginna bought one pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly and was very nice! Great buyer! :3nodding:

4. Varginna purchased a wig from me in a wonderful transaction. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as it arrived. Lovely to work with!

5. Varginna bought a pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly, replied to PMs swiftly and is supernice. Thanks for an overall pleasant transaction!
      Highly recommended reliable buyer. :aheartbea

6. Varginna bought some Soom eyes from me! She paid quickly and was responsive and friendly. Thank you!

7. Great buyer! :)

I sold a pair of eyes to her. She paid promptly and kept wonderful communication.

Thank you!

8. Varginna sold me a Souldoll Rossi head. She was really lovely to deal with, posted the head superfast and kept in touch throughout. The head arrived well packed and in great condition.

Thank you very much! :D

9. I recently sold a pukipuki ante to Varginna. Great transaction! Fast communication and prompt payment. Varginna was also kind enough to let me know when the pukipuki arrived. Highly recommend, thanks much!

10. I sold my Puki Pipi to Varginna. She was prompt in her communication, and we worked out a simple layaway plan. She paid on time and as agreed, and she let me know when Pipi arrived, which I appreciated. Overall, she was pleasant and easy to work with, and I would definitely be comfortable doing business with her again! :)

11. Varginna bought a Chibi Unoa faceplate from me, and the transaction was great! I would definitely deal with her again!

12. I sold a Pukipuki Sugar with extras to Varginna. Her communication was great and she paid off her layaway within the timeframe. When the postal service lost the package, she was patient over the nearly-a-month that it took them to find the doll, and then told me the moment it finally showed up! She was cheerful throughout, and I thank her for that. Wonderful buyer! I would sell to her again in a heartbeat.

13. Varginna bought a volks f01 head from me ,she was lovely to deal with

Many thanks :)

14. Perfect transaction with Varginna who purchased a MNF head from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

15. Varginna bought a Pukipuki Pipi from me on layaway. She was very nice to deal with, always on time and with good communication. Thanks!

16. Neutral feedback. Negotiated sale of my Volks SD10 body, all seemed fine and Varginna paid promptly. She then messaged asking for a refund due to personal emergency. As the money had just come through I refunded without question, however feel obliged to leave honest feedback of the transaction for the information of other sellers.

17. I bought a doll head from Varginna. She was very nice and shipped fast, and I have never received a head as well packaged as the one I got from her. Thank you very much!♥

18. I bought Nana head from Varginna. Love the transaction b>_<d...
      Oh, I forgot to thank you for the eyes...thank's thank's so much, dear...

19. Varginna bought an MSD from me. She paid immediately and let me know when the doll was safely 'home'. Highly recommend!

20. Varginna bought a Cerisedolls Loonette head from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived. Communication was very friendly.
      I highly recommend Varginna as a buyer

Thank you! ^^