1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for varin

Apr 13, 2010

1. ~Feedback for varin~
      If you've had any sort of transaction with me, please leave your feedback here!

Thanks! =)

2. Varin ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when it arrived safely, as requested. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

3. Another wonderful transaction with varin! We're two for two!

I sold another fur wig to varin, and everything went wonderfully, again! Definitely recommended!

4. I bought an Angel of Dream doll from varin and it was a wonderful transaction--fast shipping, perfect doll, and she even sent eyes and a Magic Eraser along with his certificate and pillows! Thank you so much!

5. Sold 2 customized handmade furwigs and a tail to varin. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. I sold TTYA jeans to varin and she was an excellent customer! Fast payment and fast pms! An amazing person to deal with! :) Thank you!

7. Varin participated in my Dollshe eyes group order and everything went perfectly. Good communication and prompt payments.
      Thanks for a great transaction!

8. Varin participated in my M3 Studio GO. Communication was good, all payments were made on time, and I was informed when the parcel arrived. Made for a nice, smooth group order. <3

9. Varin brought a NineStyle YoSD vest from me. Great communications, fast payment, and smooth transactions. I highly recommend! Would not mind doing business with again. Thanks!

10. Sold a Tata YoSD shirt to varin. Quick to pay and to respond. Also informed me when the item arrived ! Thank you so much for a great transaction ^^

11. This time varin ordered a custom fur wig from me and was once again delightful to work with. She was very good in communicating the details of her custom design (even sent an awesome pic!), as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

12. I recently sold varin some slim msd shirts. Awesome transaction! Payment was prompt, as were our communications with each other. Very sweet, highly recommend! :)

13. Varin commissioned me to paint a doll for them, they were fantastic to deal with and I'd love to do business again!

14. Sold a pair of YOSD jeans to varin. Paid quickly, quick replies, friendly. Overall great buyer! Thanks a lot!

15. Varin bought a SD13 size clothes from me, every PM was friendly, really fast payment, I highly recommend her as a buyer~ I would like to do business with her again in the future, thanks so much Varin! ^^

16. Varin bought a Nine9Style slim mini sweater from me. Paid promptly, and let me know when the package arrived. It was a pleasure doing business, I would definitely do so again.

Thank you <3

17. Positive Feedback!

I bought some SD clothes from Varin and everything went great! Communication was great, shipping was extremely fast and everything arrived as described and safely packed. Highly recommend! Thanks!

18. I purchased two shirts from Varian and it was an excellent transaction!! They arrived very fast and in perfect condition. Totally recommend! !!

19. I bought some SD sized clothes for Varin and the transaction was great!
      Very friendly, great communication and the items were packed very well and looked just like the pictures!
      I would definatly buy from them again!!
      Thank you~!!

20. Bought a pair of used Sd pants from varin and everything went great. Good communication and super fast shipment! A+++ transaction!