1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for varjostin

Aug 15, 2009

1. Please post feedback in this thread if you've been dealing with me at the Market place. :3

Thank you! :aheartbea

2. Sold Var my heliot human head... great communication, fast payments, and very understanding... id be happy to sell to var again!

3. I sold a yosd wig to varjostin, it's a very smooth transaction, pay fast and let me know when wig arrives, great buyer :)

4. I sold a dark Onyx head to Varjostin--fast payment and great communication. Real pleasure to do business with!

5. I had a very strange and exciting transaction with varjostin! She was looking for a Soom Glati and I had one on layaway! I only had one payment left and really didn't want him anymore... So I PM'd varjostin to see if she'd like him!

To make a long story short, she paid me $400, I paid off the last layaway and instructed Soom to send the doll directly to Finland, to varjostin! And they did (surprisingly)!! :D All came out well and it was a fun transaction!

And if I'm ever in Finland, dear, I'm definitely visiting! I want some of that delicious fish! ;D

6. Varjostin purchased my Chrom Human head from me and it was a very smooth transaction. She's very personable and she paid promptly. She also let me know the minute he arrived to her and that he was intact. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you!

7. I purchased an Onyx head from varjostin. The transaction went smoothly and she was a pleasure to do business with. The head arrived in perfect condition.

All in all, a pleasure to do business with.

8. POSITIVE as a buyer. varjostin bought a body from me. communication was excellent throughout the whole transaction, payment was immediate, and she let me know when he arrived. a very sweet person too. :)

9. I sold a pair of Heliot God Master hands to Varjostin and everything was great! :D Paid quickly and was very nice to deal with. Excellent buyer. A+++

10. varjostin bought a Jury 2006 head off me, and the transaction was wonderful and smooth, I could not be happier

11. varjostin purchased a galena head from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

12. varjostin purchased a headback from me and it was a smooth transaction, thank you

13. i bought a crobidoll marisol from varjostin and everything went wonderfully!!! the face-up she gave her was lovely and she was packed ultra secure. overall a phenomenal transaction!!!! thank you for letting me bring home marisol!!!!

14. I sold a l-bi faceplate to Varjostin and everything went great and she let me know when she received the it and left me feedback. I would welcome selling to her again!!! Thanks!!

15. I bought a Dollmore Adam body from Varjostin. She was incredibly helpful all throughout the transaction and her communication was some of the best and most friendly I've had on DoA. Shipping was perfectly timed ^^ and he was extremely well packaged (and fun to unwrap!). He arrived in perfect condition and the body is exactly what I wanted-- I couldn't be happier! :fangirl: Varjostin is a great seller, I would love dealing with her again!

:aheartbea Many thanks from me and my dolls!!:aheartbea

16. I sold an AiR Say head to Varjostin. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to talk to. I would happily do business with her again! :thumbup

17. [SIZE="-10"]Varjostin participated in a SOOM Sphaler split that I hosted and was just an all around pleasure to deal with. Payments were always in on time and communication was kept up well on her end. I would love to work with her again~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for helping me bring my boy home! :pcake:bcake
      [/SIZE]

18. She bought me a bygg head.
      Fast payment,really nice person,friendly...will be a pleasure if I have business with her again! ^^

19. Varjostin bought me a Alice cherry blossom doll, it was a very smooth transaction.
      She's very kind and she paid promptly.
      She let me know the minute the doll arrived!
      Perfect transaction! Thank you! :)

20. I recently purchased a pair of Heliot Godmaster hands from varjostin. They arrived quickly, were well-packed and exactly as descirbed. Excellent transaction, all around. ^_^