Feedback for Veda

Apr 27, 2012

1. If you bought something from me or sell me something, please leave feedback. ^ ^:)

2. Veda bought some Bottle Drops from me .
      She is a very friendly person and her payment was fast ^^
      it was a good transaction ^^
      i highly recommend her ^^

thanks

3. I bought a SWITCH Hyul Final head from Veda. She was very friendly and very helpful. The head was in great condition and arrived quickly. I would highly recommend her. Thanks Veda :3

4. I sold a pair of jointed hands to Veda, she was very patient when i found out that the shipping option i used did not offer live tracking! Thankfully her parcel arrived safely! I would definitely do business again. Veda is super polite and replies to all messages fast!

5. I bought Chalco from Veda, easy to communicate and fast shipping, thanks a lot

6. I bought a Soom Dia head from Veda, very friendly and nice, fast shipping, the item is in good condition. Thank you

7. I bought a Soom R. Amber head with a Face Up from Beloved A from her.
      The communication was great and the shipped the doll head very fast.
      Thanks for the smooth transaction :)

8. I bought a Soom Serin from Veda :) ( with layaway) .
      Very friendly and nice person, great communication and the doll has been pack very well !
      Thank for all, the transaction has been perfect from beginning to end :hug:.

9. I bought a jaguar IOS from Veda (Lawayay)

Great communication. Doll perfect condition, Thank you :D

10. I bought an iplehouse outfit from Veda. She was very friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend her.Thank you! :)

11. I bought a head from Veda and it was an excellent experience. Great communication, quick shipping and the head was exactly as described. I would be happy to buy from her again.

12. I bought a modded switch Taeheo from Veda. Transaction was smooth but Russia to USA shipping takes forever. I love the doll. Would 100% buy from Veda again!