1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vega

Nov 16, 2007

1. So... it's been occurring to me more and more that I really ought to have one of these... :sweat
      On that note, if you've had any sort of transaction with me and wouldn't mind leaving feedback, that would be amazing!
      Thank you!
      :aheartbea
      -Vega

2. I answered a WTB thread Vega put up and the transaction went very smooth. Fast communication and payment, and friendly all around. :)

3. Great Buyer! Thanks so much! :)

4. I just completed a fantastic transaction with Vega. Payment was super-fast, communications were prompt and friendly. I'd absolutely deal with her again!

Thank you!

5. Vega bought expensive glass eyes from me and the contact was great and very fast payment. Very friendly and well just perfect! :)

6. Vega bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A real pleasure to do business with.

7. I traded for/bought a doll head from Vega; she was very communicative, friendly, and willing to negotiate. She shipped when she told me she would, and it arrived incredibly well-packed. I would love to buy from her again, she was wonderful in every manner. Thank you so much, Vega!

8. I ordered F-31 FCS boy for Vega. ^o^

All of her e-mails and PMs were very speedy and nice!
      The payment was done promptly. Wonderful to deal with. :aheartbea
      Vega is an excellent buyer.

I highly recommend Vega :D
      Thank you very much for everything!!

9. Another perfect transaction with Vega! Super-fast payment and communications, awesomely friendly and an all around joy to deal with. I can't recommend Vega highly enough!

10. Vega was a complete pleasure to engage in a transaction with. She paid quickly for the eyes she bought from me and was always responsive and friendly in her PMs. I would definitely engage in future transactions with her!

11. Vega purchased a wig from me. It was a very pleasant and easy transaction. ^^ Excellent buyer who paid very quickly. Excellent communication and is very easy to talk to. An absolute dear to work with!! Thank you very much. ^^

A++ Enjoy the wig!!

12. I bought a wig from Vega, she was really nice to deal with, replied fast, and even advised me on how long shipping would take when I said that I would not be home for the Lunar New Year. Would definitely buy from her again.

13. I bought a pair of Souldoll eyes from Vega. Excellent communication. The eyes were well packaged. Great Seller!

14. I bought a ponytail wig from Vega, and I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction. Communication was great, shipping was fast, and she packed the wig nice and neat. Tanya looks great with her new hair--thanks!

15. I traded a pair of my urethane eyes for a pair of her Zoukeimura eyes, and the transaction was excellent on her part! The eyes came quickly and in perfect condition. They are beautiful, and the transaction process with this member was very easygoing and pleasant. Even though the package was returned to me, this member was very understanding, patient, and considerate as I shipped them back to her. I highly recommend this member for an easygoing and confidant transaction!

16. Vega bought a pair of ED eyes from me - she was great to deal with, paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. :) Would definitely recommend her, thanks again!

17. I sold a Migi head to Vega, she made fast payment, good buyer, thank you so much ^^

18. I bought a MD Ryu head from Vega.
      The transaction was great! She responded super fast, and was very friendly :)
      The head was shipped out pretty much right after payment!

Thank you for the smooth trade!

19. I bought the 4D Jasmine Square-tails top from Vega, and the transaction was wonderful. :) She shipped within the timeframe promised and the item came very quickly and very well-packaged too!

Thanks again <3

20. I purchased a lovely Luts shirt from Vega and the transaction was perfect. The communication was friendly and the shirt arrived quickly and well packaged. I hope to do business with Vega in the future. Thanks!