1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Veiana

Mar 31, 2011

1. I just purchased a wig from Veiana. It was a smooth transaction and the wig was shipped quickly.
      Thank you!

2. I purchased a Doll head from Veiana~ It went very smoothly, and arrived insanely fast! Thank you so much!!

3. I bought and AOD boy body from Veiana. The transaction was very pleasant and she was just lovely to deal with. Her communication was great and shipped very quickly! I'd love to do business with her again!

A+ Thank you!!!!! :D

4. I purchased a wig and pair of boots from this person and it all went well! <3 She was very nice and responsive!

5. I bought a pair of SD-sized headphones from her-- she was very patient, communication was great and she posted the item out quickly!
      Would definitely buy from her again! <:

6. I bought a doll had from Veiana. The price was awesome, communication was great, and the head arrived very well packed. Thank you very much, dear!

7. Wonderful person to order from! I got a Dollzone Floy from Veiana, and I couldnt be more happy with him! She is prompt in replies and she shipped him out almost as soon as i paid! He arrived with extras, his certificates, and his original box :D 10/10