1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Veldfire22

Nov 10, 2008

1. Purchased a lovely syo girl from thsi seller and she arrived safely packed and in perfect condition :)

2. Received a GloryDoll Karin head from Veldfire and the transaction went extremely well---very fast shipping and the head arrived in great condition. Thanks so much!

Paul

3. Veldfire22 purchased a Musedoll cardigan from me. She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. I would be happy to do business with her again. :)

4. Just made a OOAK costume for Veldfire22. What fun creating the design for her! I hope we work together again soon!

5. Veldfire22 took part in a split for Yur astrologer with me. She paid really quickly and the communication was good. I would be happy to do business with her again.

6. Sold a vampire Miho head to Veld, excellent communication. She paid quickly and there were no issues.

7. Veldifire22 used my service for Yahoo auction ! smooth transaction ! Highly recommended her ! thank you again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Veldfire22 is simply AMAZING!!!! I just purchased a Unoa Lusis from her and she was sooooo patient, and sweet, and understanding! Always 100% honest and polite and the doll is just gorgeous and wonderful. I'm so happy with this transaction - thank you so much Veldfire!!!!

9. I had purchased a Limhwa ForYou with face-up from Veldfire. She was very sweet and worked with me. My gorgeous dream doll got her very quick with everything she said she would be with. No damages and my daughter even got the joy of stepping on all the bubble wrap that Veldfire sent to protect my new girl. Definitely would buy from in the future and sell to. Once again wonderful person to work with. Thanks!

10. I bought a DD head from Veldfire22, and it was shipped quickly and packaged well. Thank you so much!

11. I bought a Euclase head from Veldfire22. She was an excellent seller to work with and even was kind enough to ship the head to my restorer. The head was packaged well and arrived on time. Great seller, would not hesitate to deal with again!

Thanks so much, hun!

12. Veldfire22 bought an outfit from me, was very polite and pleasant through out the whole transaction. Communication was very clear and straight forward, and payment was delivered quickly. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, if given the chance.

13. Veldfire22 bought a doll part from me and the transaction went smoothly and was the buyer was very prompt and friendly to deal with. :)

Thank you very much~! :aheartbea

14. Veldfire22 commissioned me to paint her Unoss. She was beyond amazing to deal and gave me a lot of information to work with. I would love to do business again. <3

15. Veldfire22 bought a pair of SD pants from me. She is friendly, and paid instantly! she also let me know when the pants arrived.

Thanks again sweetie!

16. I bought a Soom Breccia and Astrologer Yur Chimera parts from Veldfire22. Everything went perfectly, fast shipping, she sent me the confirmation number, etc. Would not hesitate to buy from again!

17. I did a commission for Veldfire22 ^ ^ She was very kind, and payed immediately when she said she would~ She was very nice to work with : ) I recommend her to everyone~~!!!

18. I bought a full doll from Veldfire22 and the transaction was impeccable. She sent the doll promptly after receiving my last payment and was kind enough to let me pay by layaway. Thank you so much :)

19. just purchased a head from her -- absolutely wonderful transaction! lovely communication, and absolutely perfect packaging. would definitely buy from again!

20. Bought a lusis faceplate from Veldfire22, was lovely to deal with and shipped quickly. Lusis was packed really well too. :)

Thankies so much!

Recommended to all buyers!