1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Veldfire22

Nov 10, 2008

1. I purchased an SQ LABS head from Veldfire and it was an excellent transaction. Communication was outstanding and Veldfire was there throughout everything and worked through every step. I really appreciate how well things were handled. I would be very happy to do business with Veldfire again anytime. Thank you again.

2. I bought a feeple 65 angela head from veldfire22 and the transaction was perfect.
      I would certainly do business with veldfire22 again...thank you

3. I purchased an Iplehouse Bianca head from Veldfire. I'm so happy with this transaction. Great communication and fast shipping. Thank you!

4. I bought a Saiph head from Veldfire22. Communication was clear, and since we're local she let me pick the head up in person. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

5. I bought a modded FeePle Siean head from Veldfire22 and it all went great. Very quick replies, kept me informed when the payment had arrived and when she was going to ship ... a pleasure to deal with, definitely recommended! :daisy

6. I purchased a Volks Syo from Veldfire22, and it was a perfect transaction. They allowed me a short layaway, always responded to messages promptly, and were pleasant the entire time. Shipping was timely and he was packaged very well, arrived exactly as described in the sale thread. Very happy with the transaction all around! Would not hesitate to purchase from again.

7. I bought an ndoll miso body from Veldfire. Transaction with her was so smooth and super fast! The body was very, very securely packaged. I would happily transact with her again!

8. Veldfire22 bought an Iplehouse Bianca The Addiction fullset from me and the whole transaction went perfect. Communication was polite and clear regarding her questions, requests on shipping,insurance etc. She was also helpful when I had questions around the details. She paid quickly according to the agreed schedule. I think she is a reliable buyer and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.
      Thank you very much! :)

9. Veldfire22 allowed me to do a layaway on a Aoi Tuki Tukihime - GA091 (Normal). The transaction was perfect. Communication was excellent. I highly recommend Veldfire22 and wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thank you very much Veldfire22 for such an easy and wonderful transaction.

10. Veldfire22 bought SOOM Monzo fantasy parts * wings, horns and claw hands* from me and it was a smooth and easy international transaction with excellent communication. Thank you SO much!

11. bought a dddy Yoko body with peach pai bust - items were as described and she shipped things very well and shipped in a prompt manner. I'm pleased as punch - thank youuuu! :)

12. I purchased a Batchix Machina Alpha from Veldfire22, and everything went well. Veldfire let me know when there was a delay to shipping and upgraded her to Priority Express, and she arrived safely packed and exactly as described. I would recommend this seller.

Thank you! :aheartbea

13. I purchased a Supia body from Veldfire22, and it was a great buying experience! She kept me informed, very kindly upgraded the shipping to Priority, and was so nice and friendly to deal with. The body came extremely well packaged. I would not hesitate to do business with Veldfire22 again!

14. I bought a Twigling Ingenieuse from Veldfire22. Communication was very good. I was kept informed of every step of the transaction. Shipping was great--she arrived so well packaged that I feared I might never get her out of the bubble wrap! Overall I am very pleased with everything! :)

15. Veldfire22 purchased an Aileen Doll Camellia Cyclops from me and the transaction was perfect, she told me when the doll arrived right away. Great communication and fast payment, very good buyer, highly recommended.

16. Veldfire22 purchased two dolls from me. She made me a very generous offer and paid right away. She also let me know when they arrived. This was just an awesome, flawless transaction and I couldn't be happier! She is a pleasure to deal with and she has my highest recommendation :)

17. I responded to Veldfire22's WTB thread for a FL Fairyline Sia. Prompt and clear communication, paid as promised and even early on her short layaway, and was very agreeable in trying to find a solution in doll delivery. It has been an excellent transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you!

18. I bought an Unoa Ani/Elder Zest in Fresh Skin from Veldfire22. Great communication throughout the process, was shipped promptly and arrived packaged with great care. Super pleased with purchasing and would be happy to do another transaction with Veldfire22 again in the future!

19. I purchase a Dust of Dolls Doom Bomi from Veldfire. She offered a good layaway, was pleasant with communication, and packaged the doll securely. I highly recommend!

20. I purchased a Unoa body from Veldfire and everything went smooth as silk. Good communication, fast shipping and great item!
      It was a pleasure doing business with her.