1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Veldfire22

Nov 10, 2008

1. Veldfire22 bought a Soom Serin/Rico outfit from me.
      Fast payment, good communication. Smooth transaction.
      Thank you.

2. I purchased a Dollzone Anson from @Veldfire22. Communications were friendly and replies were prompt. Shipping charges were fair. Item was mostly as described, save a small chip on a flower petal that might have been overlooked. Overall a pleasure to deal with.

★★★★☆ Item as described
      ★★★★★ Communication
      ★★★★☆ Shipping time
      ★★★★★ Shipping charges

3. Veldfire bought from me a biker style jacket, she was prompt with payment, was nice to chat with and key me know when her package arrived and that everything was up to her expectations. Very good transaction and looking forward to any future dealings or chats.

4. I purchased a soom lami from them. Communication was excellent and friendly. Shipped when they said they would and everything was super well packaged and arrived safe! Thank you for such a pleasant transaction!

5. I have bought from Samantha Unoa Paradise skin. The doll is magnificent! I am very happy with purchase! The doll is ideal, as new! It is very well packed, fast delivery! Thank you very much!

6. I purchased a Twigling oryx from @Veldfire22. communication was speedy and she was very polite and sweet throughout. oryx was shipped soon after payment and packaged very well. she arrived within reasonable time. i was very pleased with this transaction and would most definitely recommend veldfire for any one considering doing business. <3

7. I bought a Twigling Pietá v2 head from Veldfire22. Everything was great. She even shipped UPS when USPS was closed for holiday so as to avoid delay.

Thanks!

8. I purchased a PashaPasha Pulse full doll and an extra Breath head from Veldfire22 after she responded to my WTB post.
      Communication was prompt and friendly and everything was beautifully and carefully packed for the long journey!
      Thank you so much for responding to my WTB Samantha!

9. I bought a Unoa Zero from Velfire22 on layaway. She was incredibly flexible and communicative and very kind when I had to make one of my payments late due to unforeseen circumstances! The doll arrives in excellent condition, packed well and just as pictured and described! I would gladly do business with her again! Thank you!!!

10. I just bought a Ringdoll K from Velfire22 and the transaction went great. Good communication and very fast shipping (especially for now and during the holiday season). He was packed exceptionally well and arrived safe. I’m very pleased and would buy from again. Thank you!!

11. I have bought Midnoir Rini from Veldfire - everything went more than fine - Im really happy for this transaction - highly recommended ❤️