feedback for Velten

Nov 22, 2006

1. feedback for me! :D

2. I bought a School C on an Sd-10 body from Velten. The transaction went very smoothly and shipping was really fast. Great seller!

3. I bought a Dollheart outfit and shoes from Velten on March 28th. Velten let me know when the item was sent and gave me the tracking number. The package arrived in a week and a bit... super-fast shipping! Great seller.

4. bought the sdc miko default outfit, which arrived safe and sound and in perfect condition!

5. Velten bought a SD10 body from me. She paid promptly and stayed in contact throughout the transaction. She's a pleasure to do business with. Thanks!

6. ^^ I bought a SDC body from Velten. :aheartbea
      Great communication and great transaction! :)

7. I bought an Anais from Velten. She's extremely sweet and helpful. Overall, an absolute pleasure to buy from. Highly recommended. ^_^

8. Bought an SDC Miko head and it arrived beautifully packed and in good condition.

Thanks so much!

9. I sold a LatiDoll Chaim head to her. She is a super great buyer. Paid quickly and let me know when the head arrived. Thanks for all!! :D

10. She bought a body for me, paid promptly, pleasure to sell to :)

11. Velten bought a doll from me and she was a pleasure to deal with~! She was very informative of her shipping needs and we had great communication throughout the entire transaction! Thank you again and enjoy your new lady!

12. I purchased an F29 elf head from Velten. Shipping was quick. The head was wrapped very well and was in excellent condition. Thank you!!

13. I sold Dollflower eyes to Velten, she paid promptly and let me know when the eyes arrived, a perfect and friendly transaction ^_^

14. I sold a School Head A SwD to Velten. She is great to deal with and payed fast. Great trasnaction~!

15. I've just received a DIM Sleeping Jeremy head from Velten! <3
      She told me about the scraches on his nose and some on the MSC layer ^^
      And great face-up! Quick reply, fast shippment ^__^

Perfect transaction! \o/~

16. A few months ago, I bought two gorgeous jackets and a pair of Isao boots from Velten--everything arrived PERFECTLY and quickly. She was great do deal with!

17. I have bought from her an Amakusa volks, fast consignment and perfect doll!! ^O^

18. Bought a Latidoll Chaim head from her and it's arrived now in perfect condition! Communication was excellent and the transaction went very smooth. I would seriously do business with her again! :)

19. Velten purchased from our &#12304;Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop&#12305;. Communication was perfect. She paid promptly and kindly let me know as soon as she picked up the package. Thank you very much and happy new year ^ ^

20. I sold my Volks MSD Noel to Velten and the transaction was great - she paid when she said she would and let me know that he had arrived and has taken the time to let me know how happy she is with him. I recommend her as a buyer and would deal with her anytime...

Thanks so much!

Alicex