1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Velten

Nov 22, 2006

1. feedback for me! :D

2. I bought a School C on an Sd-10 body from Velten. The transaction went very smoothly and shipping was really fast. Great seller!

3. I bought a Dollheart outfit and shoes from Velten on March 28th. Velten let me know when the item was sent and gave me the tracking number. The package arrived in a week and a bit... super-fast shipping! Great seller.

4. bought the sdc miko default outfit, which arrived safe and sound and in perfect condition!

5. Velten bought a SD10 body from me. She paid promptly and stayed in contact throughout the transaction. She's a pleasure to do business with. Thanks!

6. ^^ I bought a SDC body from Velten. :aheartbea
      Great communication and great transaction! :)

7. I bought an Anais from Velten. She's extremely sweet and helpful. Overall, an absolute pleasure to buy from. Highly recommended. ^_^

8. Bought an SDC Miko head and it arrived beautifully packed and in good condition.

Thanks so much!

9. I sold a LatiDoll Chaim head to her. She is a super great buyer. Paid quickly and let me know when the head arrived. Thanks for all!! :D

10. She bought a body for me, paid promptly, pleasure to sell to :)

11. Velten bought a doll from me and she was a pleasure to deal with~! She was very informative of her shipping needs and we had great communication throughout the entire transaction! Thank you again and enjoy your new lady!

12. I purchased an F29 elf head from Velten. Shipping was quick. The head was wrapped very well and was in excellent condition. Thank you!!

13. I sold Dollflower eyes to Velten, she paid promptly and let me know when the eyes arrived, a perfect and friendly transaction ^_^

14. I sold a School Head A SwD to Velten. She is great to deal with and payed fast. Great trasnaction~!

15. I've just received a DIM Sleeping Jeremy head from Velten! <3
      She told me about the scraches on his nose and some on the MSC layer ^^
      And great face-up! Quick reply, fast shippment ^__^

Perfect transaction! \o/~

16. A few months ago, I bought two gorgeous jackets and a pair of Isao boots from Velten--everything arrived PERFECTLY and quickly. She was great do deal with!

17. I have bought from her an Amakusa volks, fast consignment and perfect doll!! ^O^

18. Bought a Latidoll Chaim head from her and it's arrived now in perfect condition! Communication was excellent and the transaction went very smooth. I would seriously do business with her again! :)

19. Velten purchased from our &#12304;Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop&#12305;. Communication was perfect. She paid promptly and kindly let me know as soon as she picked up the package. Thank you very much and happy new year ^ ^

20. I sold my Volks MSD Noel to Velten and the transaction was great - she paid when she said she would and let me know that he had arrived and has taken the time to let me know how happy she is with him. I recommend her as a buyer and would deal with her anytime...

Thanks so much!

Alicex