1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for venecja

Jul 24, 2010

1. Please leave me feedback here! Thank you!!

2. Hi bought a dress and a corsage-set from Venecja. Communication was great and she sent the outfits very fast. The quality of the clothes is very good. Thank you very much.

3. I bought my dresses by venejca from ebay, but I'm delighted to see her here. Her work is simply outstanding, the craftsmanship and quality is some of the best I've ever seen. And communication and shipping was great, too. Awesome all around!!

4. I bought about 10 dresses from Venecja, some of them was designed just for me. The quality of her dresses and her amazing new ideas for fashion clothes are very impressive. I can reccomend Venecja for sure to any doll fans.

5. I bought a gorgeous Super Gem dress from Venecja and it was a great experience. She was very quick and polite with her communications, and shipped the dress out quickly. I'm really impressed with the beautiful design and quality of the dress too. I hope to be able to get more dresses from her in the future. Thank you so much!

6. venecja bought a SD10 Nana from me on layaway. She was very regular with payments, and was understanding when the shipping cost turned out to be higher than expected. Thank you so much for a smooth transaction, I hope you like your girl! :D

7. venecja bought an SD13 body from me and the transaction was smooth and pleasant as it could be. :) The buyer was polite, prompt in communication and notified me immediately upon the arrival. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with this user again in the future.

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

8. I sold two wigs from venecja. She was very polite, paid quickly, and let me know when the items arrived. Thank you so much! I'd recommend :)

9. I commissioned Venecja to make two outfits for me and i am very happy with how she was with me and how the items turned out. She told me of any possible delays in advance, which was very useful and something i appreciate a lot. She was always nice, friendly and helpful with any thing i needed to know.

The prices where very reasonable for the quality of the items and i am very happy with the transaction.

10. I bought a dress from venecja, and the transaction was just wonderful. Communication was great and she shipped promptly! The dress is very reasonable price for the quality of the dress. I would not hesitate to do purchase or do business with her again soon.

11. This is the 2nd time i have got a dress from Venecja and i am very happy with it. I love the clothes she makes and i would want more from her in the future. She was always friendly and helpful and i am very happy with the level of communication. Like last time everything went smoothly.

12. I bought dollmore eve body from Venecja.The transaction was very fast and shipping immediately after receiving my payment:D Wonderful! I reccomend Venecja as a seller^_____^

13. Great outfit, thank you so much.

14. I bought a custom outfit from Venecja and it is gorgeous. The quality is exceptional! I would definitely order from her again.

15. I bought an outfit from Venecja. It is utterly gorgeous and well-made. The transaction was smooth, and she was friendly and prompt in her communication. Will definitely buy from again. Thanks very much ^__^

16. I have a few sets of Venejca from eBay and Etsy from earlier, and recently she also custom made two outfits for me that I wanted - she is really talented, her fabric finds and details are amazing!

She made the dresses/gowns fit PERFECTLY only by measurements, and the quality is fantastic. I cannot praise her enough as a seamstress :D

17. I bought an absolutely gorgeous doll from Venecja. She let me have a long layaway and communication was excellent. Doll was packed very well and exactly as she described her. I am very happy and highly recommend you do transactions with her! :)

18. I bought two beautiful dresses from Venecja. This is another outstanding transaction. The outfits are very well-made, and I will definitely be on the lookout for more of her creations. Thanks so much ^_^

19. I bought another dress from Venecja :) It is an excellent transaction again. I am very happy to own another wonderful outfit made by her. Thanks very much ^__^

20. I bought a MiniFee from Venecja together with a beautiful outfit. The communication was fabulous, she arrived packaged perfectly, very quickly. Would definitely buy from her again.