1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vengez

Jun 8, 2008

1. Vengez bought Kaleido wig from me. She make a quick payment and response as quick as possible when she pay the last payment. Very smooth communication nice and sound. I would recommend her as a great buyer! Thank you so much!

2. I bought my first Volks doll from Vengez. She made the sale very comfortable and was eager to explain everything I needed to know to really enjoy. Would definitely buy from her again.

3. Beth and I participated in small GO that she ran and she was so nice we ended up even becoming friends afterward.
      She's kind, professional and thorough and I actually will try and join GOs with her more often. I highly recommend her!
      Thanks dear!~

4. Vengez bought a Dollfie Dream Yaya head from me, and I couldn't ask for a better buyer! Payment was prompt and communication was excellent - she is very sweet! I totally recommend her as a customer, and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again in the future! Thank you for a great transaction!

5. Vengez was in my Licht GO and she was a pleasure to deal with. She paid promptly and communicated very well. I would love to work with her again! Thank you so much!

6. I had a great pleasure to purchase Volks MSD Mika from vengez.

Vengez is an extremely trustowrthy, solid and professional seller. She puts alot of effort into making everything go smoothly and safe.
      I wish to do more business with her in the future as this is guaranteed to be a great deal and lovely experience!

Thank you! :aheartbea

7. Vengez bought a msd sweater from me - very kind and prompt communication, would do business with again :)

8. I took part in her Leekeworld group order and it was very well organized and I received my wigs fast. I wouldn't hesitate to join another of her group orders.

Thanks so much! <3

9. sorry for being so late! i was in vengez's leeke group order. she's very well organised, keeps her group informed, and ships promptly. items are very well packed as well. thanks for running the order!

10. I took part in Vengez's recent Luts GO and everything went smoothly and professionally. Communications were friendly and timely, and Vengex packaged my items carefully and shipped fast. I truly appreciate getting to take part in this GO and can enthusiastically recommend Vengez to everyone.:)

11. I was also a participant of Vengez's Luts GO. She responded fast and kept me updated throughout the whole process. My items arrived securely packed. Overall, it was a delightful transaction. I'd definitely do business with Vengez again. ^_^

12. I joined a Luts GO Vengez hosted. She was a wonderful person to work with. I would join her go again. And thanks for the extras. :)

13. i was in vengez's luts and lullaby poem group orders. another fantastic order, she's a wonderful host. thank you again!

14. I joined vengez's Lullaby Poem GO. She was wonderful throughout. She was a great communicator and shipped quickly when the wigs arrived. I really appreciated her allowing me to join the GO at the last minute, too. Highly recommended!

15. Thank you for running a pleasant and successful Lullaby Poem GO! Your hard work and communication were appreciated. ^^

16. Bethany hosted a Lullaby Poem group order that I was a part of. Everything was run smoothly and she kept great communication! Thank you so much!

17. I joined Vengez's Lullaby Poem GO and everything was perfect. Thank you so much!!! <3

18. I sold Vengez my lovely Volks MSD F40 and they were perfect! Quick, friendly communication, an equally quick payment and she let me know right when she arrived. I'd happily recommend them as a buyer to anyone and I hope to work with them again.

Thank you so much for the super smooth transaction!

19. Vengez bought a Volks SDM F33 from me and they were so awesome to work with. Through this transaction I think I’ve found a friend and I’m really happy we got to do business. Thank you for everything!

20. Vengez bought Volks YoSD Option Hands from me. It has been a lovely transaction with friendly communications and fast payment made.
      Many thanks for such an excellent transaction!