1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vengez

Jun 8, 2008

1. A wonderful seller - upbeat pms, lightning fast shipping! Thanks!

2. I bought a wig from Vengez, and it went great! The wig is super, and Vengez was a pleasure to deal with. :3

3. bought some eyes from vengez, she was very easy to communicate with and the eyes arrived quickly :)
      one of the eyes arrived cracked, it does not appear to be from shipping, but i do not remember if the crack was specified in the sale thread.

4. I bought a Breakaway head from Vengez and the transaction couldn't have been better. She allowed me do to layaway, was really helpful with shipping issues, great to communicate with and overall a great seller :). The head was wrapped in a couple of layers of bubble-wrap which got him to me safely (even thousands of miles across the atlantic ocean ;)).
      Thanks again :aheartbea

5. Sold a MSD Mika to Vengez. She is sweet, paid promptly and keep in touch often. Great buyer.

6. I bought a hoodie from Vengez. Fast responses to PMs, very friendly and shipped quickly! Would definitely buy from again, thank you! :)

7. I just received my Luts wig from Vengez's first GO. Absolutely amazing communication, total sweet-heart, would definitely participate in another GO with her, and possibly many other transactions. Packaging was great, item is in pristine condition!

Thanks so much! ^-^

8. I was apart of a wonderful group order run by Vengez. She was highly communicative and very sweet. An all-around pleasure to conduct business with!

9. I participated in a Luts GO with Vengez. Communication was great and I thought this person kept us well updated and everything was shipped well!

10. I was Apart Of Vengez Luts GO,

Items Were received faster than I could ever imagine No damage Or anything, Well Pack too!, I couldn't have asked for better Service!

She was organized and Very Kind I would gladly Do business with her again!

11. Joined Vengez's Luts GO, She was great to talk with, fast shipping and great packing =] thanks again =]

12. I participated in Vengez's LUTS group order. :) She had excellent communication. The whole process was wonderful. The shipping was very fast and I received my package in good condition. ^^ Thanks for running a GO~ :aheartbea

13. We were both in a slip, and things prevented the split from happening.

At any rate, I wanted to voice that Vengez had great communication and always responded quickly. I would jump at a chance to do business with them again.

14. I participated in a Luts GO vengez hosted. She was super sweet and shipped lightning fast! And because Luts recalled the wig I ordered I had to choose another to replace it, for the inconvienince vengez sent me some kawaii items to make up for it! :] (She had no idea what so ever that I love Hello Kitty and sent HK goodies~):bellcookie I Highly recommend and would happily participate in more transactions with her!

15. I participated in a GO hosted by vengez and she is a great host! She was super nice and kept great communication, and always updated us. She sent my stuff out as soon as it arrived and I got it really fast. Thanks so much!

16. I was in Vengez's Luts GO and I am very please with the whole experience. Communication was excellent and she shipped my items quickly. I would love to join another of Vengez's GOs in the future

Thank you!

17. I sold a hdf shirt to her.
      She pmed me once and forgot ^^; But pmed me again later and everything went smoothly. Paid quick with good communication.

18. I participated in a Luts GO vengez was hosting. Her communication was great; she is a very honest seller. I got some wig nets with my order, and Luts ended up sending two bags of them! She could have just as easily kept the extra and she didn't. :D

I'd participate in another GO run by her in a heartbeat.

Thank you! <3

19. I participated in a Luts group order run by Vengez. Everything went very well and my items arrived very quickly and with excellent communication. Definitely recommended!

Thanks again! :)

20. I worked with her on a GO for Luts and she is awesome :D
      she was nice and answered all my silly questions and just really
      kind and great to work with.
      I would love to participate in another GO with her
      anytime :3